Growing urban areas and large populations are creating a greater need for sufficient wastewater treatment and recovery. This is exacerbated by the increasing pressures on potable water resources from use in agriculture and industry. Ever stricter regulations for water purity in more developed economies are also driving more investment into a sector that has seen chronic underinvestment in prior years. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global wastewater treatment and recovery market in 2013 will reach $50.03bn.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. The report provides insight into key drivers and restraints behind wastewater developments, as well as identifying leading companies. The report also provides a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting key business opportunities.
Why you should buy The Wastewater Treatment & Recovery Systems Market 2013-2023
• 103 pages of comprehensive analysis
• 4 Exclusive Visiongain interviews with experts from-
– Yorkshire Water, one of the top UK based water companies
– American Water, a major North American water company
– Headworks Inc., a biological and mechanical product supplier
– Syrinix, a water pipeline technology company
• 40 tables, charts, and graphs
• Global wastewater treatment & recovery systems market forecasts between 2013-2023
• 10 leading national wastewater treatment & recovery systems market forecasts between 2013-2023
• A SWOT analysis
• 11 leading companies identified and profiled –
Severn Trent Services
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
SAUR Group Engineering Division
You can order this report today