Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Report: Forecasts by Type (Narcotics Detectors, Explosive Detectors, Metal & Contra Band Detectors), by Technology (Approved Explosive Trace Detection, X-ray, Metal Detection, Millimeter Wave Scanning, Drug-trace Detection), by Output (Single View, Dual View, 3D View), by Operation (Manual, Automatic), by Component (Hardware, Software) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/air-cargo-security-screening-systems-2021/#download_sampe_div
The market growth for air cargo security and screening systems can be attributed to ever increasing demand for air cargo transport and international trade. The market growth is also driven by factors such as illegal activities such as smuggling, and drug trafficking among others, resulting in the demand for efficient security and scanning systems from airports across the globe. Air transport has become cheaper in the recent past due to lower oil prices and the development of energy-efficient aircraft resulting in major logistic companies preferring air transport for freight transport across the globe. In addition, a growing preference for faster deliveries and international fashion brands has influenced the demand for air cargo security and screening systems positively. Moreover, airports have been investing significantly in smart technologies such as baggage handling systems, self-check-in kiosks, auto-screening systems, explosive detectors, and narcotic detectors among others.
Countries across the globe are also focusing on developing separate dedicated terminals for cargo, which is expected to provide several growth opportunities for the player operating in the market over the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market
Due to Covid-19, the international trade has dropped significantly during 2020 and is expected to recover slowly over the next two to three years. As the international trade and commerce business sector is witnessing sluggish growth, the demand for air cargo security and screening systems is expected to slow down during the first half of the forecast period till 2022. Due to ongoing pandemic, air passenger traffic has reduced drastically and is one of the major factors expected to hamper the market growth in short term. Covid-19 has impacted global economies significantly in 2020 and is likely to affect the capital expenditures of many emerging economies across the globe. For instance, India is one of the fastest growing markets for air cargo security and screening systems on account of several planned airport infrastructure projects. However, it is expected that country will witness negative growth in their GDP, which will in turn affect the investment on airport infrastructure projects in coming years.
How the Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market report helps you
In summary, our 170+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market, with forecasts By Type, By Technology, By Output, By Operation and By Component , each forecasted at a global and regional level- discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market- including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market.
Some of the company’s profiled in this report include L-3 Communications Security & detection system, Leidos Security Detection & Automation, Safran Identity and Security SAS, Smiths Detection, Gilardoni S.P.A., Nuctech Company, Rapiscan System, American Science and Engineering, Inc., Implant Sciences Corporation and Costruzioni Elettroniche Industriali Automatismi S.p.A.
- In October 2020, Smith Detection has received a contract worth US$ 91 million to produce joint chemical agent detector adapter. Under this contract, Smith Detection Inc will deliver joint chemical agent detector adapters for the US Department of Defense (DoD) before 2029. These adapters can detect illicit drugs and explosive compounds.
- In June 2020, Smith Detection has also received a contract from Kuwait International Airport for supplying baggage screening equipment for its new terminal, which is currently under construction.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the air cargo security and screening systems market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Find more Visiongain research reports on Aviation Security Sector, click on the following links:
- Anti-Drone Market
- Air Traffic Management Market
- Aviation Cyber Security Market
- Commercial Satellite Imagery (CSI) Market
- Commercial Aircraft Video Surveillance Systems Market
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports mean that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
PR at Visiongain Inc.
Tel: + 44 0207 336 6100
USA Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
Toll Free: 00-1-646-396-5129
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.