Alzheimer’s medicine – your guide to technologies, trends and revenues
Where’s treatment of Alzheimer’s disease heading? Visiongain’s new report gives you revenue predictions for those drugs and diagnostic tests from 2013, helping you stay ahead.
There you find financial data, R&D trends, opportunities, and prospects. In particular, you see forecasted sales to 2023 at overall world market, submarket, product, and national level.
Read on, then, to explore that industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2023 and other analyses to help you stay ahead
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, you find historical data, growth rates, and market shares. You assess quantitative and qualitative analysis, business news, outlooks, and developments (R&D). You also gain 40 tables, 63 charts, and an interview.
Many opportunities exist for diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s. Our study shows you the most promising and lucrative parts of that CNS market, helping you stay ahead. Now see how you can benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time.
Finding data you need on that neurodegenerative disorder has just got easier. The following sections show how you benefit from our new analysis.
Discover outlooks for the world market and submarkets
Along with prediction of overall world market value to 2023, our report shows you revenue forecasting for main submarkets at world level:
• Medicines for Alzheimer’s disease
• Diagnostics for Alzheimer’s (including biomarkers).
Also our study discusses what stimulates and restrains that market. That analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your business to develop. Assess brands too.
See forecasts for Alzheimer’s drugs
How will drugs perform to 2023 at world level? Our study predicts individual revenues of three products:
There you discover how high sales can go, to 2023. You see what’s happening, then, understanding trends, competition, challenges, and opportunities.
You find geographical revenue predictions too.
Discover prospects of national markets for those anti-dementia products
Developments worldwide expand the market for diagnosing, treating and monitoring neurodegenerative disorders. Developed and developing national markets hold high potential from 2013.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for nine national markets and a regional block:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
• Europe (grouped forecast)
• India and China.
There you find potential. Large companies and specialty biopharma and diagnostics firms face many opportunities. Our study explains, assessing developments to help your work.
What affects producers of those diagnostic tests and medicines?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Research and development (R&D) – drugs, diagnostic tests, and related technologies
• Disease prevalence – expanding patient populations
• Disease-modifying drugs and obstacles to cures
• Regulatory guidelines – changes and opportunities.
The study also discusses other aspects of diagnosing and treating Alzheimer’s:
• Needs for Alzheimer’s treatments
• Drugs and related technologies to transform the market
• Biomarkers and diagnostic imaging technologies, including structural, functional, and molecular imaging
• Deep brain stimulation (functional neuromodulation)
• Intellectual property (IP), licensing agreements and partnerships.
That way, you explore the industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. You also analyse it through Porter’s five forces.
See, then, what the future holds.
Prominent companies in that biomedical field and 2017 market value
Our new study predicts the world market for Alzheimer’s products will reach $8.3bn in 2017, and expand fast – especially from 2018.
Disease-modifying therapies will transform that market. New drugs hold great potential from 2018 to 2023, given the prevalence of Alzheimer’s and needs for more-effective treatments.
Our work thus shows you what technologies, products, and organisations hold greatest potential. In particular, the analysis investigates these companies:
• Forest Laboratories
• TauRx Therapeutics
• AC Immune.
There you assess results, product ranges, R&D pipelines, and outlooks.
Prospects for Alzheimer’s products and R&D are strong, and from 2013 there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you the possibilities there, helping you stay ahead.
Eight ways Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics: World Market 2013-2023 helps you
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue to 2023 for the world market – discover that industry’s overall sales potential
• Revenues to 2023 for world-level submarkets – investigate the potential of its components, finding the most promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenues to 2023 for top products – find sales outlooks for top brands, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for national markets in North America, Europe, and Asia – discover the best countries for revenues and potential growth
• Assessments of prominent companies – hear about developers and manufacturers’ activities, results, and outlooks
• Review of R&D – explore progress in research and development, finding technological and medical possibilities for that neurological disorder
• Competition and opportunities – investigate what shapes that market’s future, including ways to develop business
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Assess progress and potential now, seeing what you can gain.
Discover predictions for Alzheimer’s-related products by ordering now
Our study lets you find data, trends, opportunities, and sales predictions for Alzheimer’s medicine. Avoid missing out – please order our new report now.