Amphibious Land Craft Market Report : Forecasts by Type (Land Craft Utility, Land Craft Air Cushioned, Land Craft Mechanized), by Application (Transportation, Sports, Search and Rescue, Surveillance), by End Use (Defense, Commercial) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios
The market growth for Amphibious Land Craft can be mainly attributed to increasing adoption of these vehicles for defense applications. Armed forces across the globe are procuring Amphibious Land Crafts for transportation of troops, weapons, artillery, and armoured vehicles. Increasing border disputes and terrorism has resulted in the need for advanced ships with enhanced vehicular armour to protect military assets and soldiers from causalities. In addition, major countries such as US, Russia and China have been deploying their soldier across their allied countries which is also one of the major factors resulted in the demand for Amphibious Land Crafts over the past few years and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/amphibious-land-craft-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Amphibious land craft are also increasingly used in the commercial, sport and recreational applications in some countries. Oil & gas is one of the major end users in the commercial segment which is expected to drive the market for amphibious land craft over the next ten years. Increasing transport and logistics business across the sea has resulted in the ever-increasing demand for improving surveillance, security, search and rescue, and disaster relief operations across the sea.
North America is anticipated to account for the major market share in the amphibious land craft market, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. Major factors influencing the market for amphibious land craft also includes the development of advanced weapon systems such as hypersonic rail guns, directed energy weapons, and hypersonic missiles. Development of advanced weapon systems has resulted in a demand for advanced amphibious vehicles.
COVID-19 Impact on Amphibious Land Crafts Market
Defense sector is expected to fall significantly over the next three to four years due to the ongoing pandemic. COVID-19 has affected the global economies negatively during the past few months, due to which defense budgets in 2021 are anticipated to fall considerably, compared to the last few years. Majority of the countries are expected to reduce their defense budget in coming years, resulting in the lower spending on the procurement of new naval ships. However, spending on the procurement of amphibious land craft for training programs is expected to have limited to no impact on the procurement during the forecast period.
How the Amphibious Land Craft Market report helps you
In summary, our 250+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Amphibious Land Craft Market, with forecasts By Type, By Application, By End use, each forecasted at a global and regional level- discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Amphibious Land Craft market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market- including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the amphibious land craft market.
Some of the company’s profiled in this report include BAE Systems PLC, Griffon Hoverwork, Textron Systems Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, L3 Technologies, Inc, Wetland Equipment Company, Rheinmetall AG, Marine Alutech, Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers.
- Textron has recently delivered second air-cushioned landing craft to the US Navy in August 2020. This was part of company’s contract signed with US navy in April 2020, which was worth US$ 386 million to produce 15 of such vehicles. Till now, the company has delivered two air-cushioned landing craft.
- In January 2019, Constructions industrielles de la Mediterranee (CNIM) has received a contract from French Navy to produce 14 new Standard Amphibious Landing Craft. These craft are designed to conduct several missions including weapon transport, military equipment, vehicles, and troops. These vehicles are also designed to perform evacuation mission during humanitarian missions.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information found nowhere else
with our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Amphibious Land Craft Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Find more Visiongain research reports on Aviation Industry click on the following links:
- Business Jet Market Report
- Hybrid Aircraft Market Report
- Electric Aircraft Market Report
- Amphibious Land Craft Market Report
- Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling & Recycling Market Report
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports mean that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
PR at Visiongain Inc.
Tel: + 44 0207 336 6100
USA Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
Toll Free: 00-1-646-396-5129
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.