Visiongain has published a new report on Anti-Drone Market Report: Forecasts by Type (Laser, Electronic, Kinetic), by Application (Detection, Detect and Disrupt), by Platform (Portable, UAV Based, Ground based), by End Use (Defense, Commercial, Government) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @https://www.visiongain.com/report/anti-drone-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
The growth of anti-drone market can be attributed to the on account of increasing demand for all time intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions and the need for detect and disrupt illegal actions across the border. Anti-drone system uses various technologies to detect the suspicious movement of unknown drone in the country’s territory. Increasing terrorist activities, geopolitical instabilities, and border disputes are some of the factors propelled the demand for anti-drone technologies across the globe. In addition, countries across the globe are increasingly using drones for illegal transport of weapons, explosives and for communication purposes to reduce the human involvement in the illegal activities. Rising deployment of drones is also one of the main factors surged the demand for anti-drone systems across the defense sector.
Emerging economies in Asia-Pacific and Middle Eastern region such as India, China, UAE, and Saudi Arabia are investing significantly on enhancing their border surveillance across air, land and sea, which is one of the key factors propelling the market growth. Moreover, rising tension between India with China is also resulted in these countries to prioritize their investment on anti-drone technologies. Despite the global pandemic, India and China are expected to witness strong growth in the anti-drone market over the forecast period.
In the recent past, commercial sector such as oil & gas, transport and logistics companies are also deploying anti-drone technologies to improve their surveillance and monitoring capabilities. Development of camera drones, coupled with lack of regulations for operating smaller drones has resulted in incidents of security breach and identity theft across the globe. All the aforementioned factors are expected to support anti-drone market to grow considerably during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Anti-drone Market
Due to pandemic, the defense budgets are expected to shrink, resulting in the lower investment on the procurements in the next few years, which is expected to inhibit the anti-drone market growth until 2022. Europe is one of the major regional markets for anti-drone systems and t is anticipated that countries in this region are expected to reduce their spending on defense in coming years due the pandemic’s effect on GDP, which is likely to affect the market growth during 2021 and 2022. However, Covid-19’s impact on countries in Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions is limited considering the ongoing investment on defense procurement in these regions.
Due to the imposition of lockdown globally, the demand for anti-drone systems from commercial and government sectors has decreased drastically in the recent months
Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/anti-drone-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
How the Anti-Drone Market report helps you
In summary, our 160+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for anti-drone market, with forecasts By Type, By Application, By Platform, By End Use, each forecasted at a global and regional level- discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Anti-Drone market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market- including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Anti-Drone Market.
Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, Aselsan As, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Leonardo S.P.A., Hensoldt, Boeing Co, Northrop Grumman Corp and Saab AB.
- In July 2020, US Department of Defense (DoD) has awarded a contract to Leonardo DRS for the development of anti-drone systems to protect their troops from drone threats. The overall value of the contract values US$ 190 million and the work is expected to be finished by the end of July 2025.
- In August 2020, US Air Force has awarded a contract to SRC Inc. to supply counter drone systems and associated support services for the armed force. The contract is estimated to be less than the ceiling value of US$ 90 million. Under this contract, the company will supply SRC’s C-sUAS and related components to the US Air Force through 2028.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Information found nowhere else
with our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Anti-Drone Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Find more Visiongain research reports on Aviation Security Sector click on the following links:
- Anti-Drone Market
- Air Traffic Management Market
- Aviation Cyber Security Market
- Commercial Satellite Imagery (CSI) Market
- Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports mean that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
PR at Visiongain Inc.
Tel: + 44 0207 336 6100
USA Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
Toll Free: 00-1-646-396-5129
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.