Growth in the Automotive Composites Market is mainly driven by four factors. Firstly, the constant demand for fuel efficient vehicles, mainly to reduce weight, which reduces running costs and fuel consumption, has resulted in the penetration of Composites into the Automotive sector due to their lightness and stiffness.
Secondly, environmental regulations for low CO2 emissions and fuel efficiency in the EU and the US dictate more fuel efficient vehicles from 2015 onwards. In the EU, the 2015 target for fleet average CO2 emissions of 130g/km and the 2020 target for 95g/km aim to reduce the average vehicle CO2 emission by 18% and 40% from 2007 respectively. In the US, the Obama administration released even higher Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFÉ) standards in 2012, requiring automakers to raise the average fuel efficiency of new cars and trucks to 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025. The CAFÉ program aims to improve fuel economy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions which will result in saving more than $1.7 trillion at the gas pump and the reduction of U.S. oil consumption by 12 billion barrels. Automakers have responded to the low emission regulations with the reduction of the vehicle’s weight with the usage of composite components, as well as with downsizing engines in the low and medium segment.
Thirdly, the increased demand for electric and hybrid vehicles in which composites’ usage for light-weighting is of essence, has turned automakers’ focus to light-weight Composite Materials as a substitute for heavier steel and iron in all types of vehicles.
Fourthly, the introduction of new models with more varied and extensive usage of composites in the period 2015-2020 will substantially increase the production of Composites for Automotive applications.
On the other hand, the high cost of some of the Automotive Composites, especially carbon fibre, and difficulties in repairing and recycling prevent their penetration into the high-volume medium and low-end car segments where cost is of essence. Additionally, the current low-volume production due to existing production techniques and a lack of general engineering experience, results in a higher manufacturing cycle and prevents investments from Automotive manufacturers. Last but not least, the strong position of steel companies in the Automotive sector as the main suppliers of car body, engine and drivetrain materials, in conjuction with existing heavy investment from auto manufacturers into metal poduction lines, prevents the easy substitution of metal with composites.
Visiongain assesses that the reduction of Automotive Composites’ price due to higher volume and economies of scale, the introduction of recycling and repairing processes from the increased engineering experience, accompanied with the improvement of the economic climate which will enable further investments in the Automotive Composites will enable growth drivers to overcome the effect of the opposed restraints.
We assess that towards the end of the forecast period the penetration of Automotive Composites, such as carbon fibre, into medium and low-end vehicles’ will increase substantially driven by the higher volume production of light-weight composite materials and the proliferation of Composite Components into the vehicle’s body, interior, engine and drivetrain.
Why you should buy Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies Striving for Light-Weighting, Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction report?
What is the future of the Automotive Composites market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Automotive Composites sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global Automotive Composites market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed revenues projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 194 page report provides 195 tables, charts and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Automotive Composites market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Automotive Composites sector
• Discover revenues predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the Automotive Composites industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these Automotive Composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– By Type of Composite Materials forecast 2014-2024
– Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) forecast 2014-2024
– Metal Matrix Composites (MMC) forecast 2014-2024
– Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC) forecast 2014-2024
– By Type of Composite Components forecast 2014-2024
– Interior Components forecast 2014-2024
– Body Components forecast 2014-2024
– Engine and Drivetrain Components forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Automotive Composites markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Automotive Composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 18 leading national markets and 5 other regions.
– US forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of North America 2014-2024
– Brazil forecast 2014-2024
– Mexico forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of South & Central America 2014-2024
– Germany forecast 2014-2024
– France forecast 2014-2024
– Italy forecast 2014-2024
– UK forecast 2014-2024
– Spain forecast 2014-2024
– Belgium forecast 2014-2024
– Netherlands forecast 2014-2024
– Turkey forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of Europe forecast 2014-2024
– China forecast 2014-2024
– Japan forecast 2014-2024
– South Korea forecast 2014-2024
– India forecast 2014-2024
– Russia forecast 2014-2024
– Thailand forecast 2014-2024
– Indonesia forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of Asia Pacific2014-2024
– Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 18 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Automotive Composites industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Commercial Vehicle Telematics industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies – both manufacturers and key suppliers – involved with Automotive Composites examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– General Motors
– PSA Peugeut-Citroen
– Lola Group
– Scott Bader
– SGL Group
– Toho Tenax
– Toray Industries
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Automotive Composites market
The Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies Striving for Light-Weighting, Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction report provides impartial Automotive Composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies Striving for Light-Weighting, Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Automotive Composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies Striving for Light-Weighting, Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction. Avoid missing out – order our report now.