In 2015 the market for compressed natural gas vehicles is still in its infancy despite a growth in sales, especially through 2009 to 2014. The CNG Passenger Car market is currently characterised by a high level of concentration in a small number of countries, low penetration in the major automotive markets and limited supply of models by OEMs. The latter is mainly due to the significant upfront purchase cost in comparison with petroleum-fuelled vehicles, and due to the relatively high cost of aftermarket conversion.
However, the market represents significant potential and is expected to record robust growth in the forecast period. Investment in new CNG stations will help overcome the lack of a sufficient refuelling infrastructure, the biggest restraint the market faces. Additionally, the introduction of a greater breadth of CNG models by OEMs will enable both reduction in the conversion cost and greater NGV ownership as the price advantage of Natural Gas over other fuels will continue throughout 2015-2025. This price advantage, though hampered by the slump in oil prices in late 2014 and early 2015, will stabilise over the near-term and ultimately facilitate a greater level of CNG Passenger Car adoption.
The markets of China, India and Iran are expected by Visiongain to continue their strong growth, as gas infrastructure develops and refuelling stations are constructed to develop a CNG fuelling network with greater coverage. Latin America is another market forecast to grow steadfastly, and within Europe the national markets of Italy and Germany show considerable potential.
Why you should buy the Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2015-2025: Growth Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars
What is the future of the CNG passenger car market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, regional and national level. The report also assesses relevant technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the prospects for the CNG passenger car sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
In this 213 page report we guarantee you will receive the following information:
• View global automotive CNG passenger car sales forecasts and analysis and the resulting CNG passenger car population forecast from 2015-2025
– Keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, current CNG models on the market, the leading competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, regional and national market forecasts. You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Read 3 expert interviews from key opinion leaders, informing the forecasting and underpinning Visiongain analysis
– Clean Fuels Consulting, a renowned energy consulting specialists
– Trillium CNG, an American fuel station operating company
– International Gas Union (IGU)
• Examine 212 tables, figures and graphs exploring the CNG passenger car market
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future developments of the automotive compressed natural gas passenger car market 2015-2025.This analysis will facilitate quicker and easier understanding of the market. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CNG passenger vehicle sector.
• Discover sales predictions for the key CNG passenger car submarket forecasts by fitment type from 2015-2025
– What are the factors driving the automotive CNG passenger car market? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? What infrastructural changes will take place over the forecast period? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CNG passenger car submarkets with individual analysis for 2015-2025 by type of natural gas equipment installation:
– OEM fitment
– Aftermarket fitment
• Study 15 leading national CNG passenger car markets from 2015-2025 across the world, with insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each national market, as well as overall regional population forecasts for 2015-2025.
– Asia-Pacific and Middle-East
– North, Central & South America
– Rest of the World
• Read forecasts and analysis supporting the CNG passenger car projections
– In-Depth analysis and discussion regarding the recent fall in oil prices and its effects on the CNG passenger car market and natural gas vehicles market.
– Read how the price of natural gas will drive commercial vehicles’ ownership and in which areas specifically
– Find analysis of natural gas technologies, refueling infrastructure and plans for new NGV stations. Discover national plans for NGV infrastructure and supply from OEMs.
– You will receive historical data and sales forecasts of the overall NGV market comprising passenger cars and commercial vehicles see an overview of the overall penetration of natural gas in transportation from 1973 to the present day.
– See global passenger car sales forecast 2015-2025, to provide context to the CNG passenger care forecasts.
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading CNG passenger car product types for 2015
– How will individual CNG passenger car models perform over 2015? You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. Examine the leading players within the CNG passenger car market, and a full profile of the models they offer. This analysis will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening within the market, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities.
• Explore the factors affecting Car Manufacturers, Aftermarket Conversion Vendors, CNG Fuel Station Operators, Gas Infrastructure Developers and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the compressed natural gas vehicle market. Discover what the present outlook for the business is. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types, car models and companies
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who are the leading companies in the compressed natural gas vehicle market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential for growth, as well as longstanding industry leaders. In particular, we explore and analyze the activities of these companies, their market status in 2015, key developments over 2014 and their future outlook: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s analysis of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading compressed natural gas vehicle companies examining their positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, and focus.
– Audi AG
– Chang’an Automobile Group
– Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
– Ford Motor Company
– Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd.
– General Motors Company
– Great Wall Motors Company
– Honda Motor Company
– Hyundai Motor Company
– Iran Khodro Industrial Group (IKCO)
– Mercedes-Benz (a brand of Daimler AG)
– PSA Peugeot Citroen
– Suzuki Motor Corporation
– Tata Motors Limited
– Volkswagen Group (VW)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the automotive CNG passenger car market
The Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2015-2025: Growth Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars report provides impartial NGV sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from the two exclusive interviews with Clean Fuels Consulting, Trillium CNG and the International Gas Union are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket, regional and national markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2015-2025: Growth Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CNG passenger car market. You will discover market sizes, market forecasts, market shares for each submarket, sales, over 30 detailed CNG car model profiles, product and company portfolios, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2015 at the global, regional, national, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the CNG passenger car market and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2015-2025: Growth Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars. Avoid missing out – order our report now.