Visiongain has published a new report on Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Market Report : Forecasts by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs), by Battery Type (Lithium-ion Batteries, Lead-acid Batteries, and Nickel-metal Hydride Batteries) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading BEV Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios
Global Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The global battery electric vehicle (BEV) market is driven by factors such as stringent government regulations regarding vehicular emission, rising consumer awareness about the use of fuel-efficient vehicles, growing innovation along with advanced technology, and growing need to minimize greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions.
Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/bev-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
COVID-19 Impact on Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Market
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic had a significant impact on all aspects of manufacturing, including the automotive industry, with large factories either completely shutting down or operating at production units with reduced staffing to keep their employees safe.
Curious about the newly published battery electric vehicle (BEV) report? Buy our report to find answers to the key questions and much more:
• How the market is evolving after the COVID-19 pandemic?
• How are you going to survive the impact of this pandemic?
• Which region is most impacted?
• Which region is least impacted?
• What are the key supportive factors?
• What factors could lead to the reshaping of the market?
• How the demand is geographically distributed?
• What are the market growth hindering factors?
• What are the latest innovations?
• What are the major substitutes of BEVs?
• How the supply chain functioning?
• Which recovery scenario offers good growth potential?
• What strategies major companies are adopting?
Answers to all these questions will help you to understand the current market scenario and will advise you in the strategic decision making to always keep you ahead of your close competitors.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements @https://www.visiongain.com/report/bev-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
How the Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Market report helps you
In summary, our 1110-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Market, with forecasts for Vehicle Type and battery type, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 4 regional and 39 key national markets – See forecasts for the Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, France, UK, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Portugal, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Luxembourg, Iceland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Malta, Greece, Slovakia, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, and Saudi Arabia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Tesla, Inc., Nissan Motor Corporation, Renault S.A., Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co., Ltd., Chery Automobile Co., Ltd., Volkswagen AG, SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, BYD Company Ltd., Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd., Blue Bird Corporation, Volvo Cars, Kia Corporation, General Motors Company, Audi AG, Hyundai Motor Company, Tata Motors, Porsche AG, Polestar AB, and Ford Motor Company.
The Global automotive industry has severely impacted by the impending recession, with demand falling by 12 percent to 15 percent by 2020. One of the key reasons to the market’s downturn is the worldwide distribution of car manufacturers’ supply chains. At the start of the outbreak, more than 300 vehicle component factories outside of Hubei ceased manufacturing, effectively shutting down the flow of car parts from China. Despite the fact that manufacturing has resumed at a reduced rate, there is a shortage of producer orders in some countries, as well as logistical issues. With the epicentre of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic moving from China to Europe and the United States, the effects on the automobile industry will take a long time to recover.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements @ https://www.visiongain.com/contact/
Due to the oil prices around the world, the market for fuel-efficient cars has risen dramatically over the years. Leading to the exhaustion of fossil fuel supplies, the price of gasoline and diesel has soared exponentially, prompting customers to turn to battery electric cars. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (“NHTSA”) has established minimum corporate average fuel economy (“CAFE”) requirements for light-duty vehicles in the United States. NHTSA enforces different CAFE requirements for each manufacturer’s fleet of domestic passenger vehicles, imported passenger cars, and light duty trucks, according to the rules. These reasons are increasingly increasing demand for battery electric cars around the world.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Find more Visiongain research reports on Automotive Industry click on the following links:
- Biometric Vehicle Access Technologies Market
- Auto Catalyst Market
- Asia-Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help:
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10 year forecasts, are hundreds of pages long, with in-depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which we find currently can influence one another. These markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports means that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
Tel: + 44 207 549 9987
USA Tel: 00 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: 00 353 1 695 0006
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.