Visiongain has published a new report on Civil Aviation Flight Simulation & Simulation Training Market Report: Forecasts by Type (Full-flight Simulator, Fixed-base Flight Training Device, Commercial Fixed-wing Pilot Simulation Training, Commercial Rotor-wing Pilot Simulation Training), by Aircraft (Fixed-wing Aircraft, Rotorcraft) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Flight Simulation Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios
Civil aviation flight simulation & simulation training market was valued at US$xx bn in 2020 and is projected to reach a market value of US$xx billion by 2031. The pandemic has affected all markets and people’s lives all over the world, resulting in economic and financial casualties in all fields. As travel is limited, air transportation has been particularly affected, with airline closures, cuts, and restructuring. In the near term, demand for passenger air travel is projected to rapidly increase as policymakers relax travel restrictions. As people increasingly emerge from their lockdowns, expenditure and hence sales of goods are projected to rise, resulting in an increase in air cargo services.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @https://www.visiongain.com/report/civil-aviation-flight-simulation-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Civil Aviation Flight Simulation & Simulation Training Market
• The Impact of Flight Simulation in Aerospace
• Growing Demand for Pilots in the Aviation Industry
• Rising Passenger Volume and Cargo Movements
• Shortage of Skilled Workforce
• High Maintenance and Challenges Associated with Full Flight Simulator
• COVID Impact on Flight Simulation Training and Aviation Industry
• Airbus Forecasts Need for Over 39,000 New Aircraft in the Next 20 Years
• Augmented Reality in Aerospace Industries
• Increasing Number of Airports Globally
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges)
• Product profiles and commercial developments.
• Leading companies operating in this industry.
Why Civil Aviation Flight Simulation & Simulation Training is Necessary?
The aviation industry has recently been struck by a surge in demand for new pilots, as the airline industry struggles to face a worldwide shortage of certified pilots. Airlines in North America alone will need about 208,000 new pilots over the next 20 years. The projected shortage of airline pilots in the United States is estimated to reach over 4,505 by 2025, up from the 3,170 pilots registered in 2016. Owing to a pilot shortage, many airline airlines have been forced to reduce the number of flight schedules as the size of the aircraft fleet continues to rise worldwide, along with the rising average growth rate of global air traffic passenger demand.
North America Dominated the Industry in 2020
In 2020, North America had the highest market share, owing to the increasing simulator demand for the United States and Canada aviation industry. According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, US airlines transported 925.5 million passengers in 2019, up 4.1 percent from the previous year. The COVID-19, on the other hand, has had a significant impact on airline demand in the country, with passenger traffic falling to 369 million in 2020.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements @ https://www.visiongain.com/contact/
Leading Companies Operating in this Industry
• L3Harris Technologies Inc.
• CAE Inc.
• FlightSafety International (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
• FRASCA International Inc.
• Thales Group
• TRU Simulation + Training Inc. (Textron Inc.)
• Indra Sistemas SA
• ELITE Simulation Solutions AG
• The Boeing Company
• Airbus SE
• Moog Inc.
Find More Other Industry Research Reports by Visiongain:
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help:
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent market research company in Europe, the company comprises over 400+ analysts and consultants, adding more than 1400 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 18 industries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth.
Tel: + 44 207 549 9987
USA Tel: 00 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: 00 353 1 695 0006
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.