Visiongain has published a new report on Commercial Avionics Market Report : Forecasts by System (Flight Management System, Flight Navigation System, Communication System, Surveillance System, In-flight Entertainment System, Flight Control System, Health Monitoring System, Collision Avoidance System), by Component (Software, Hardware), by Aircraft Type (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, Regional Transport Aircraft, Helicopters), by End Use (OEM, Aftermarket) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @https://www.visiongain.com/report/commercial-avionics-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
The growth of this market can be attributed to technological advancements in defense operations across the globe, growing need for networking unmanned platforms and increased bandwidth capabilities. The air passenger traffic is expected to double in the next 20 years. Narrow body aircrafts accounts the largest share of new deliveries at more than 70%, with airlines requiring more than 32,400 in the next 20 years. These new aircrafts will enable growth for low-cost carriers and provide required replacements for ageing and less-efficient aircrafts. Such growth in aircraft deliveries is expected to drive the commercial avionics market.
ADS-B surveillance technology helps aircraft determine its position through satellite navigation and enables tracking. Various countries such as the U.S. and European countries have mandated the installation of ADS-B in commercial aircraft. With this mandate, it is expected that the commercial avionics market will grow during the forecast period.
Satellite based navigation systems such as ADS-B and GPS provide aircraft with the capability to broadcast their position as well as identify other aircraft. The introduction of such satellite based navigation systems may attribute to the growth of commercial avionics market.
COVID-19 Impact on Commercial Avionics Market
The aviation industry has witnessed a strong growth in the past decade and is expected to double in the next 20 years. However, with the outbreak of the coronavirus, most of the industry vertical which include the aviation industry is highly impacted. Both the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world Airbus and Boeing are facing production losses and have created a complete halt to assembly of commercial aircraft as it struggles with the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
How the Commercial Avionics Market report helps you
In summary, our 210+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Commercial Avionics Market, with forecasts for Product type, aviation, and platform, each forecasted at a global and regional level- discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 6 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Commercial Avionics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market- including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Commercial Avionics Market.
The players operating in the aviation sector are highly focused on developing advance technologies that will enhance aircraft operational capability. Some of the companies profiled in the report include Safran, Cobham, Honeywell, Thales Group, United Technologies Corporation, Esterline Technologies, GE Aviation, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., Curtiss-Wright and Meggitt, among others.
- In October 2018, Luxair has signed a six-year extension of its existing Avionics By The Hour (ABTH) maintenance and spares services agreement with Thales to cover its entire Bombardier Q400 fleet of 11 aircraft until mid-2024.
- In April 2019, Auterion received a contract from Defense Innovation Unit (DIU) worth USD 2 million as well as a teaming agreement with GE Aviation. This contract enables the Auterion Enterprise PX4 operating system to run on GE Aviation’s Unmanned Aircraft System avionics platform and leverages their experience in avionics and safety-critical systems.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Commercial Avionics Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Find more Visiongain research reports on Aviation Electronics Sector click on the following links:
- Radar System Market
- Aviation Test Equipment Market
- Aircraft Flight Control System Market
- Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Equipment Market
- Aerospace & Military Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Market
- Active Noise and Vibration Control (ANVC) System Market
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports mean that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
PR at Visiongain Inc.
Tel: + 44 0207 336 6100
USA Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
Toll Free: 00-1-646-396-5129
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.