The increased demand for wireless connectivity, demonstrated by the high level of penetration of smartphones and tablets, drives the automotive industry to adjust to a new lifestyle consensus and incorporate in-vehicle internet connectivity solutions. Moreover, global regulatory mandates (eCall in EU, GLONASS in Russia, Contran 245 in Brazil) require the usage of telematics for safety purposes and the installation of basic Telematics Control Units (TCU) in all new vehicles in Europe from 2017 and in other countries from 2016 onwards. These factors offer the opportunity for new revenue streams and enhancement of customer loyalty for the Connected Car ecosystem. On the other hand, the cost of telematics solutions and the ability of the Connected Car ecosystem to build viable billing-pricing business models, combined with privacy concerns from the usage of personal data, constitute the major threats to the rapid expansion of the Connected Car. As a consequence, Visiongain has assessed that the value of the global Connected Car market will reach $30.2bn in 2015.
Why you should buy Connected Car Market 2015-2025: Leading Companies Providing Telematics for in-Vehicle Safety, Security & Infotainment
What is the future of the Connected Car market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions to benefiting your analysis. Our research illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams, helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, regional, and national level. Moreover, our in-Depth submarket focus critically analyses the industry from the perspective of connectivity modes and service providers. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Connected Car sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
In this 226 page report, we guarantee that you will receive the following information:
• View global Connected Car market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to
– The report provides detailed revenues projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, and market shares.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 213 tables, charts and graphs.
– Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Connected Car market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analysts’ industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Connected Car sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
– By reading the 5 exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Connected Car sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of five exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Companies interviewed are –
– Sierra Wireless
– Telenor Connexion
– Tech Mahindra
– Intelligent Mechatronic Solutions
• Discover revenues predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
– What are the dynamics driving the Connected Car concept? How will the submarkets expand? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Connected Car submarkets with individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025:
– By Type of Connectivity forecast 2015-2025 in market value ($m) and shipments (units)
o Embedded Solutions forecast 2015-2025
o Integrated Solutions forecast 2015-2025
o Tethered Solutions forecast 2015-2025
– By Service Provider forecast 2015-2025 in market value ($m)
o Original Equipment Manufacturers Hardware forecast 2015-2025
o Aftermarket Hardware forecast 2015-2025
o Connectivity Hardware forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the regional Connected Car markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Connected Car companies in developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 regional and 12 leading national markets.
– North America forecast 2015-2025
– Europe forecast 2015-2025
– Latin America forecast 2015-2025
– Asia Pacific forecast 2015-2025
– RoW forecast 2015-2025
Each of the regions is further subdivided into 3 Connectivity type forecasts
– Embedded Solutions forecast 2015-2025
– Integrated Solutions forecast 2015-2025
– Tethered Solutions forecast 2015-2025
And the regions are further split into 3 Service Providers forecasts
– Original Equipment Manufacturers Hardware forecast 2015-2025
– Aftermarket Hardware forecast 2015-2025
– Connectivity Hardware forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the regional and leading national Connected Car markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Connected Car companies in developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 12 leading national markets.
– US forecast 2015-2025
– China forecast 2015-2025
– Japan forecast 2015-2025
– India forecast 2015-2025
– Germany forecast 2015-2025
– UK forecast 2015-2025
– France forecast 2015-2025
– Italy forecast 2015-2025
– South Korea forecast 2015-2025
– Canada forecast 2015-2025
– Brazil forecast 2015-2025
– Russia forecast 2015-2025
• See supporting forecast to underpin the analysis
– Global connected car shipments vs. global car sales forecast 2015-2025
– Smartphone shipments forecast 2015-2025
– Tablet shipments forecast 2015-2025
– Oil Price forecast 2015-2025
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Crucial changes in legislature decisions
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Connected Car industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, it explores and analyzes the activities of these companies. See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 23 leading and innovative Connected Car companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Apple International
– BMW AG
– Chrysler Group
– Daimler AG
– Ford Motor Co
– General Motors
– Honda Motor Co
– Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS)
– Luxoft Holding
– Sierra Wireless
– Tech Mahindra
– Telenor Connexion
– Toyota Motor Corp
– Verizon Telematics
– VW Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Connected Car market
The Connected Car Market 2015-2025: Leading Companies Providing Telematics for in-Vehicle Safety, Security & Infotainment report provides impartial Connected Car sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from the exclusive interviews with Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless, Telenor Connexion, Tech Mahindra, and Intelligent Mechatronic Solutions are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including industry submarket and global, regional and national market forecasts from 2015-2025
How Connected Car Market 2015-2025: Leading Companies Providing Telematics for in-Vehicle Safety, Security & Infotainment report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Connected Car market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today, your knowledge will keep you one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Connected Car Market 2015-2025: Leading Companies Providing Telematics for in-Vehicle Safety, Security & Infotainment. Avoid missing out – order our report now.