Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market By Level of Charging (Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3) By Charging Infrastructure (Normal Charge, Type-2, CCS, CHAdeMO and Tesla Supercharger), By Application (Commercial, and Residential) and by Region: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026”.
“According to the research report, the global Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market was estimated at USD 9.24 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 70 Billion by 2026. The global Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33% from 2019 to 2026”.
Electric vehicle charging infrastructure is essential for the widespread usage of electric vehicles charging station can be built at home, at commercial spaces like offices, malls, etc., and also on the highways. Governments are funding the projects of building charging infrastructure through the various scheme and automobile companies are also deploying their resources to create charging infrastructure.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic on Businesses: Know Short Term and Long Term Impact
Most of the businesses are facing a growing litany of business-critical concerns related to the coronavirus outbreak, including supply chain disruptions, a risk of a recession, and a potential drop in consumer spending. All these scenarios will play out differently across various regions and industries, making accurate and timely market research more essential than ever.
We at Facts and Factors (http://www.fnfresearch.com) understand how difficult it is for you to plan, strategize, or make business decisions, and as such, we have your back to support you in these uncertain times with our research insights. Our team of consultants, analysts, and experts has developed an analytical model tool for markets that helps us to assess the impact of the virus more effectively on the industrial markets. We are further implementing these insights into our reports for a better understanding of our clients.
Request Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Businesses: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
High Demand from EV Fleet Operators for Charging Infrastructure
Important driving factor for the growth of the market is the potential market of providing charging services to EV fleet operators. It assists in reducing the managing and procuring cost of charging services. Assuming widespread EV adoption and increased growth opportunities for the fleet operators will converge and increase the demand for charging infrastructure in the forecast period. However, one of the major challenges for the charging station operator is the reduction in the time of charging of the vehicle.
Industry Major Market Players
- ChargePoint Inc.
- Webasto Thermo & Comfort
- Shell International B.V.
- Schneider Electric
- Blink Charging Co.
- Groupe Renault
- Phihong USA Corp.
- EV Safe Charge Inc.
- Tata Power.
- SemaConnect Inc.
- Daimler AG.
- EVgo Services LLC.
- ENGIE EV Solutions
To know an additional revised 2020 list of market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
Adoption rate and interest in EV are increasing among consumers across the world. Increasing investment in battery systems and high stakes in environment-friendly technology is driving the interest of automakers in electric vehicles. Moreover, governments of the countries are devising policies to increase the adoption rate of the EV. However, if we forecast the expected EV growth rate with corresponding units of electricity and average run time of vehicle, it is observed that high investments in EV charging stations are essential. This charging infrastructure can be built at home, offices, and in public spaces.
Global Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market: Growth Factors
Low operating cost of EV in the long run as compared to petrol/Diesel car is driving the market for the electric vehicle market. The main reason for the decreasing trend in the price of the EV is a reduction in the price of lithium-ion batteries. High competition and excessive research projects under corporates and institutions are assisting in dragging the price of lithium-ion batteries. Another important driving factor for the growth of the market is the potential market of providing charging services to EV fleet operators. It assists in reducing the managing and procuring cost of charging services. Assuming widespread EV adoption and increased growth opportunities for the fleet operators will converge and increase the demand for charging infrastructure in the forecast period. However, one of the major challenges for the charging station operator is the reduction in the time of charging of the vehicle.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
Global Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market: Segmentation
The global Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market is segregated based on the charging level as level 1, Level 2 & Level 3.By charging infrastructure the market is divided as normal charge, type-2, ccs, chademo, and tesla supercharger. By application, the market is bifurcated as commercial, and residential. The commercial segment is likely to grow by higher CAGR as a result of government funding to create robust charging infrastructure and automobile companies investing in charging stations.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
APAC Region Projected To Dominate Global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Growth
The largest market is expected to be the Asia Pacific. During the forecast period, the Asia Pacific market is expected to be driven by the large-scale growth of EV charging networks in China, increasing demand for affordable electric vehicles for everyday use, and governments supporting electric vehicles. China’s rapidly expanding economy is propelling the country’s electrification. The governments of Japan and Korea have both announced plans to significantly increase the number of electric vehicle charging stations in their respective countries in the coming years. The Indian government has also announced plans to build 69,000 electric vehicle charging stations across the country as part of its first phase of EV infrastructure expansion, with a demand of 4 lakh charging stations anticipated by 2026.
.Browse the full “Electrical Vehicle Charging Station Market By Level of Charging (Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3) By Charging Infrastructure (Normal Charge, Type-2, CCS, CHAdeMO and Tesla Supercharger), By Application (Commercial, and Residential) and by Region: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/electrical-vehicle-charging-station-market
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market is segmented as follows:
By Level of Charging:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
By Charging Infrastructure:
- Normal Charge
- Tesla Supercharger
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Industry vertical Adopted in the Market
Global Electric Vehicles Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-electric-vehicles-market-by-vehicle-type-two-677
Electric Motors Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/electric-motors-market-by-type-type-1-type-854
Electric Bus Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-electric-bus-market-by-bus-type-less-961
Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/electric-vehicle-supply-equipment-market-by-power-type-1164
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts & Factors