Composites used in the energy sector – discover trends and segments with the highest revenue potential
What does the future hold for composite usage in the energy sector? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 162 page report provides 145 tables, charts, and graphs covering 27 distinct submarkets. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read a full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Andy Brink, Global Technology Manager, Michelman
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of three major submarkets to 2024:
• Carbon Fibre (CFRP) Composites
• Glass Fibre (GFRP) Composites
• Aramid Fibre (AFRP) Composites
Additionally, our study provides revenue forecasting of four major end-use consuming sectors to 2024:
• Wind Power Composites
• Oil & Gas Composites
• Fuel Cells Composites
• High Pressure Vessels Composites
In addition, Individual analysis and forecasts of the major national markets are also provided for each end-use consuming sector to 2024:
• US Wind Power Composites
• US Oil & Gas Composites
• US Fuel Cells Composites
• US High Pressure Vessels Composites
• Japan Wind Power Composites
• Japan Oil & Gas Composites
• Japan Fuel Cells Composites
• Japan High Pressure Vessels Composites
• China Wind Power Composites
• China Oil & Gas Composites
• China Fuel Cells Composites
• China High Pressure Vessels Composites
• UK Wind Power Composites
• UK Oil & Gas Composites
• UK Fuel Cells Composites
• UK High Pressure Vessels Composites
• Germany Wind Power Composites
• Germany Oil & Gas Composites
• Germany Fuel Cells Composites
• Germany High Pressure Vessels Composites
• RoW Composites
With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what’s likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand in emerging countries – China, India and others.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets:
• US Composites
• Japan Composites
• UK Composites
• Germany Composites
• France Composites
• Spain Composites
• Italy Composites
• Canada Composites
• China Composites
• India Composites
• Brazil Composites
• Russia Composites
• RoW Composites
Many opportunities exist within the energy sector composites market. An increase in awareness concerning global warming and carbon emission reduction has resulted in a rise in popularity and growth of renewable energy sources such as wind power and electric vehicles powered by fuel cells. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the energy sector composites market will reach $18.7bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what products organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
• China Fiber Glass Company
• GE Energy
• LM WindPower
• Vestas Wind Systems
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and collaborations.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the energy sector composites market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the energy sector composites market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Drive towards alternative and more renewable energy resources
• General trend towards light weighting increasing demand for specialised materials
• Rising use and acceptance of composites in the aerospace sector
• Government funding and regulations
• An increase in offshore and deeper oil and gas exploration
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Energy Sector Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Company Prospects in Wind Power, Oil & Gas, Fuel Cells & High Pressure Vessels report helps you
In summary, our 162 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world energy sector composites market, 3 submarkets and 4 end-use consuming sectors – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 10 leading composites companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 12 leading national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Canada, Brazil, Russia, India, China, and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the energy sector composites market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the energy sector composites market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.