How to find trends and revenue predictions for epigenetics
What does the future hold for epigenetic applications? Visiongain’s new report gives you revenue predictions to 2023 for those therapies, technologies and diagnostic products. There you find sales data, R&D trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
That analysis lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket, product, regional and national level. You discover the potential of the industry and market for epigenetics, seeing where that field is heading.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you find the best opportunities
In our study you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You gain 70 tables, 47 charts and two research interviews.
Our work lets you investigate the most lucrative areas in that industry and market. Those technologies hold great promise.
The following sections show what you see in our updated report.
You discover prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see individual forecasts for three epigenetic submarkets to 2023:
You can gain advantages by understanding trends, opportunities and challenges for epigenetics. Our investigation shows what will stimulate and restrain business.
Also, how will existing and expected products – Vidaza, Dacogen, Zolinza, Istodax, Belinostat and Faridak – perform at world level to 2023? You see forecasts and discussions for those drugs.
Our work also breaks the overall world forecast into leading geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market from 2013. There are many opportunities for healthcare companies large and small.
You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for eight national markets and two regional blocks. Find relevant overall sales:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations, grouped analysis).
You find potential. High sales growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries, our analyses show. In particular, drug launches will change the commercial landscape to 2023.
Research and development – see trends and possibilities
What’s happening in epigenetic R&D? You see trends and outlooks there:
• HDAC inhibitors
• DNMT inhibitors
• Treatments targeting other enzymes
• MiRNA therapy
• Diagnostics pipeline.
Our study also discusses these technologies, among others:
• New drug targets
• Next generation sequencing.
Discover progress. You assess innovations affecting the industry’s future – hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring many issues.
What affects the application of epigenetics?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that science, industry and market from 2013 onwards:
• Cancer research and treatment
• DNA hypomethylation in autoimmune diseases
• Neurodegenerative diseases
• Neurological disorders
• Understanding of epigenetic markers and mechanisms.
Also, you find coverage of these aspects of the field:
• Genomics, proteomics and metabolomics
• Translational research
• Licensing, outsourcing and academic collaborations
• Developments with stem cells
• Orphan indications and patient subpopulations
• Companion diagnostics and stratified medicine.
See what the future holds. You investigate technological, commercial, economic and political matters, with emphasis on companies, competition and business outlooks.
Leading companies and market value
Overall world revenue for epigenetic applications will reach $2,518m in 2013, our report forecasts. The R&D pipeline is diverse and promising. That industry holds great potential for further investment, development and growth.
In our study you find discussions of these organisations and many others:
• Merck & Co.
• Astex Pharmaceuticals
• Exact Sciences
• Orion Genomics.
This decade, many opportunities will arise. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities.
Nine ways Epigenetic Therapies and Technologies: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
• Forecasted revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 3 submarkets – you discover prospects for the industry’s future
• Predicted revenues of 6 products to 2023 – you find prospects for drugs, both existing brands and those awaiting launch
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Canada, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, BRIC nations and Europe – you see national and regional outlooks
• Assessments of companies – you find activities, products, strategies and outlooks
• Review of R&D by technology and disease – you hear about progress in established and emerging research areas
• Opinions on the sector – you read our interviews with leaders in that industry
• Competition and opportunities influencing sales – you see what affects the future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you explore business trends, drivers and restraints
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you assess needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving time and getting you recognition for technological and commercial insight.