Thanks to decades of investment in the development and manufacturing of new systems to protect troops during the counterinsurgency campaigns of Iraq and Afghanistan, the majority of the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit market is made up of spending by the USA and its allies. However, with the drawdown of US and NATO forces from Afghanistan imminent, the future of the US’s dominance in this sector is uncertain. Visiongain assesses that the global armoured vehicle upgrade & retrofit market will amount to $4.97bn in 2013.
Alongside budget cuts in some of the world’s largest defence budgets, an end to the impetus to spend money on the protection of troops deployed overseas will undoubtedly cause a major contraction in some parts of the market. However, although contracts for the improvement of mine resistant ambush protected vehicles (MRAPs) are indeed a dominant influence in 2013, to focus solely on the inevitable post-Afghanistan contraction would be to misjudge a market which is expected to prove surprisingly resilient.
Why you should buy the Global Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the armoured vehicle upgrade & retrofit market prospects
– The report comprises 185 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 196 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read 4 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
– Cassidian Optronics
– Navistar Defense
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report looks at the prospects for further growth in the market, producing detailed ten-year spending forecasts for the 20 highest spending countries and outlining the products, services and strategies of 20 of the most successful companies in the armoured vehicle upgrade & retrofit market.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the 6 armoured vehicle upgrade & retrofit submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– MRAP Upgrade & Retrofit
– Light Armour Upgrade & Retrofit
– Medium Armour Upgrade & Retrofit
– Self-Propelled Artillery Upgrade & Retrofit
– MBT Upgrade & Retrofit
– Logistics / Engineering Upgrade & Retrofit
• Learn about the opportunities in 20 leading countries with individual market forecasts between 2013-2023
– Saudi Arabia
– South Korea
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
• Detailed regional tables of significant contracts, projects & programmes
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies examining their market share in %, positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– BAE Systems
– Elbit Systems
– Finmeccanica SpA
– General Dynamics Corporation
– Honeywell International Inc
– ITT Exelis
– Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
– Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co KG
– Lockheed Martin Corporation
– Navistar Inc
– Nexter Group
– Nurol Holding AS
– Oshkosh Corporation
– QinetiQ Group Plc
– Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
– Renco Group
– Rheinmetall AG
– Thales Group
– Volvo Group
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and has included a full transcript from interviews with AmSafe, Cassidian Optronics, Plasan and Navistar Defense are included in this report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents the ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the Global Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the defence industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.