Armoured vehicles are expected to remain a crucial part of military operations as these provide ground forces with enhanced capabilities in terms of protection, firepower and mobility. However, as with all defence spending, armoured vehicle programmes are confronted by significant budget cuts although other programmes remain on track. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global armoured vehicles market in 2013 will reach $12.61bn.
Why you should buy Global Armoured Vehicles Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the armoured vehicles market prospects
– The report comprises 203 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis and saving you time
– 201 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying, forecasting and reviewing the market
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis:
– Textron Marine & Land Systems
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the key programmes and requirements related to armoured vehicles, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Main battle tanks
– Medium armoured vehicles
– Medium mine-resistant vehicles
– Light protected vehicles
– Other armoured vehicles
• Learn about the opportunities in 20 leading countries with market forecasts between 2013-2023
– Saudi Arabia
– South Korea
– United Arab Emirates (UAE)
– United Kingdom (UK)
– United States (US)
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
– For each of the 20 countries there are tables detailing significant armoured vehicles contracts and programmes
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 25 leading armoured vehicles companies analysing their involvement in selected programmes.
– AM General
– BAE Systems Land & Armaments
– China North Industries Corporation (Norinco)
– Doosan Infracore
– FNSS Savunma Sistemleri AS
– General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS)
– General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS)
– Hyundai Rotem
– Israel Military Industries (IMI)
– Iveco Defence Vehicles
– Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW)
– Kurganmashzavod JSC
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
– Navistar Defense
– Nexter Systems
– Oshkosh Defense
– Renault Trucks Defense
– Rheinmetall Landsysteme
– Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics)
– Textron Marine & Land Systems
– Thales Australia Ltd
– Uralvagonzavod JSC
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the military armoured vehicles industry.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This report contains the full transcript of an exclusive interview with Textron Marine & Land Systems. Our methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and leading national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the Global Armoured Vehicles Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s defence report is for anyone requiring analysis of the armoured vehicles market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.