[225+ Pages Report] According to the report published by Facts and Factors, the global Digital Pathology market was valued at approximately USD 485.9 Million in 2019, and is expected to generate revenue of around USD 1201 Million by end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 13.8% between 2020 and 2026.
Global Digital Pathology Market: Overview
Digital pathology is diagnosis carried out by use of various computer technologies. Digitized specimen slide generates information that is managed by advanced computation and through virtual microscopy. Advancement in genetic science, medical science as well as computer technology together in hand in hand has developed the subfield of pathology called digital pathology. During disease diagnosis, digitization of pathology is performed at hospitals, diagnostic centers. It offers a high-resolution sample scanning, analysis of computer image, and online storage of digital slide which enables pathologists to examine slides without forensic evidence
Request Free Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/digital-pathology-market
Global Digital Pathology Market: Growth Factors
One of the important driving factors for the digital pathology market is an enhancement in lab efficiency. An improvement in lab efficiency is critical for the correct and swift diagnosis of the disease and improved access to medical reports via apps and websites. Moreover, increasing penetration of medical insurance in the population is driving the demand for pathological services, and to provide swift and efficient services, investments in digital pathology infrastructure have increased significantly. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases has further increased the requirement of digital pathology. As per the WHO survey, the total number of chronic respiratory disease cases increased by 39.5% between 1990 to 2017. At COVID-19, a Digital Pathology Enforcement Policy for Pathologists, clinical laboratories, healthcare centers, and drug management staff was issued by the US FDA’s Centre for Devices and Radiological Health
Global Digital Pathology Market: Segmentation
The global Digital Pathology market is segmented on the basis of product as scanners, software, communication systems, and storage systems. On the basis of type, the global market is categorized as human pathology, veterinary pathology. By application, the market is classified into drug discovery, disease diagnosis, training & education, and teleconsultation. By end-user, the market is divided into hospitals, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, diagnostic labs, and academic & research institutes.
Enquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/digital-pathology-market
Global Digital Pathology Market: Regional Analysis
Asia-Pacific is expected to record the highest rate of growth over the next few years due to a rise in awareness of digital pathology systems. The presence of a large patient base with chronic & infectious diseases and an increase in expenditure in healthcare infrastructure will support the market growth during the forecast timeline. Moreover, the ever-changing life science sector is predicted to offer lucrative market expansion opportunities in developing economies such as China, India, and Malaysia. North America accounted for the major market share among the others, and it has been expected to maintain this trend in the near future, owing to the huge adoption of digital pathology systems.
Global Digital Pathology Market: Competitive Players
Major players in the market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hamamatsu Photonics, Leica Biosystems, Visiopharm A/S, Corista, Indica Labs, OptraSCAN, Glencoe Software, Inspirata Inc., Mikroscan Technologies, Proscia Inc., Kanteron Systems, Roche, Apollo Enterprise Imaging, Sectra AB, and Huron Digital Pathology among others.
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/digital-pathology-market
Global Digital Pathology Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
- Market Attractiveness Analysis and Key Investment Opportunity Analysis in the Market going forward
- Technological Roadmap, Patents Analysis, Potential Substitutes, and Technical Analysis
- The professionally substantiated market research report study is calculated, constructed, and assembled by implementing a Robust Research Methodology. The Triangular Process comprises a buoyant mix of Exhaustive Primary Research (focused interviews, questionnaires, and ad-hoc surveys) and Extended Secondary Research (paid external databases, proprietary in-house database, and publically-available validated sources), where it is finally triangulated and validated through in-house industry experts, industry leaders, and independent consultants through a tri-level quality check practice.
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds. Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Facts & Factors
A 2108, Sargam,
Pune 411041, India