[195+ Pages Report] Global HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) market was valued at approximately USD 7.35 billion in 2019 and is expected to generate revenue of around USD 74.84 billion by end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 39.3% between 2020 and 2026.
Global HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) Market: Overview
Hadoop is a major big data analytics tool. Companies that need real-time analytics from data such as video, audio, email, data from a multitude of sensors, and data from external sources such as social media and the internet use Hadoop-based applications. Hadoop as a service allows organization technical specialists to perform a variety of activities including Big Data Management, Big Data Analytics, and Big Data Storage in a cloud. The HAAS platform allows companies to make highly cost-effective and minimum time-consuming use of Hadoop technology.
Hadoop as a service is widely recognized in a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, information technology and banking, and telecommunications. One of the emergent trends is the increased acceptance by small and medium-sized enterprises of HaaS. Indeed, SMEs were among the first to use cloud computing technology since this end-user segment already knows about the benefits of cloud computing. As a result, HaaS providers are looking at taking advantage of the increased demand from the SME segment for this technology.
Request Free Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/hadoop-as-a-service-market
Global HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) Market: Growth Factors
The increasing demand for cost-efficient solutions for the management of big data is one of the key factors driving the global hadoop-as-a-service market. Hadoop’s ability, together with the cost-effective cloud computing technology, to analyze, and handle large volumes of data efficiently allows firms to manage big data of small and large size economically. The market is now pushing down prices of cloud-based services, increasing demand for HaaS from SMEs, agility, and versatility for companies. In addition, market growth is boosted by the need to minimize complexity and increase technical expertise.
Global HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) Market: Segmentation
The worldwide HAAS market can be divided on the basis of deployment type, application, and enterprise size. Further, deployment mode is segmented into run-it-yourself and pure play. Additionally, on an application basis, the worldwide market can be categorized into retail & consumer goods, media & entertainment, manufacturing, it & telecommunication, healthcare & life sciences, government & defense, education, BFSI, and others. Moreover on an organization size basis market is further divided into SMEs and large enterprises.
Enquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/hadoop-as-a-service-market
Global HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) Market: Regional Analysis
North America dominated the global market in the year 2019 and is also anticipated to have a major market share in the near future. In North America, there is expected to be an increasing demand for some SMEs as well as a range of cost-effective cloud services. Moreover, it offers opportunities for market development to offer flexibility and agility for companies. During the prediction era, the prevalence of many Hadoop providers and technology suppliers in North America is predicted to boost the regional market growth. APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the time frame owing to the increasing technological expenditure in developing economies like India & China.
Global HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) Market: Competitive Players
Some of the key players in the HADOOP-AS-A-SERVICE (HAAS) Market are Google Inc., EMC Corporation, Datamee, Cloudera Inc., Amazon web services, IBM Corporation, MapR Technologies, Microsoft Corporation, Mortar Data (Datadog), and SAP SE among Others.
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/hadoop-as-a-service-market
Electric Bus Charging Station Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
- Market Attractiveness Analysis and Key Investment Opportunity Analysis in the Market going forward
- Technological Roadmap, Patents Analysis, Potential Substitutes, and Technical Analysis
- The professionally substantiated market research report study is calculated, constructed, and assembled by implementing a Robust Research Methodology. The Triangular Process comprises a buoyant mix of Exhaustive Primary Research (focused interviews, questionnaires, and ad-hoc surveys) and Extended Secondary Research (paid external databases, proprietary in-house database, and publically-available validated sources), where it is finally triangulated and validated through in-house industry experts, industry leaders, and independent consultants through a tri-level quality check practice.
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds. Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Facts & Factors
A 2108, Sargam,
Pune 411041, India