The global ceramic coatings market is expected to register solid growth over the forecast period with increasing demand from the emerging and developing markets driving the market. Specific applications will drive growth in the aerospace, automotive and industrial sectors increasing overall demand for ceramic coatings. Nonetheless, In developed countries the ceramic coatings markets are broadly saturated and the difficult economic conditions fuelled by the ongoing euro-zone debt crisis are restraining the full market potential. Visiongain has therefore determined that the value of the global ceramic coatings market in 2013 will reach $5.98bn.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts and a brief transcript from one of these exclusive interviews with EonCoat is included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an optimum balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the high performance ceramic coatings market prospects
– The report comprises 105 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 111 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read exclusive expert opinion with an interview from a ceramic coatings industry specialist informing the analysis
• View global ceramic coatings market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the 4 ceramic coatings submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
• Learn about the opportunities in 15 leading countries with ceramic coatings market forecasts between 2013-2023
– South Korea
– Rest of the World (ROW)
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 14 leading ceramic coatings companies.
– A&A Company Inc
– Bodycote Plc
– Cerakote Ceramic High Temperature Coatings
– Cetek Ceramic Technologies
– Engineered Performance Coatings
– Keronite Group Ltd
– Morgan Technical Ceramics
– Performance Coatings Inc.
– Saint-Gobain Coatings Solutions
– Saturn Ceramic Coating Company
– Swain Tech Coatings Ltd.
– Tech Line Coatings Inc.
– Zircotec Ltd.
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the high performance ceramic coatings industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market 2013-2023.