Visiongain has launched a new report on Global Lithium Mining Market Forecast 2021-2031: Market Segment by Recovery Source (Brine, Hard Rock, Others), Market Segment by Type (Lithium Carbonate and Lithium Hydroxide), Market Segment by Application (Battery, Glass & Ceramics, Grease, Polymer, Flux Powder, Refrigeration, Others), Plus analysis of leading regional/national markets and leading companies in the market. COVID-19 Impact Recovery Analysis (V-shaped recovery, W-shaped recovery, U-shaped recovery, L-shaped recovery)
Global Lithium Mining Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global lithium mining market was valued at US$411.7 million in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$2,536.1 million in 2026 from its previous value of US$705.0 million in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide lithium mining market will reach US$22,002.3 million in 2031.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @https://www.visiongain.com/report/lithium-mining-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- What is the current size of the overall global lithium mining market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall lithium mining market over the next ten years?
- What are the main segments within the overall lithium mining market?
- How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
- How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
- What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest national markets for the world lithium mining?
- What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
- What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
- How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
- What are some of the most prominent lithium mining sites currently in development?
- What are the main trends that will affect the world lithium mining market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
- How will the global lithium mining market evolve over the forecast period, 2021 to 2031?
- What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
- How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
- How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in terms of investments?
Increasing Penetration of Electric Vehicles (EV’s) to Fuel Growth Through 2031
The rising demand for electric vehicles is expected to consumes tons of lithium. Electric vehicles, which represented 2.6% of worldwide vehicle deals and about 1% of worldwide vehicle stock in 2019, enrolled a 40% year-on-year increment. The current supply of EV’s is relied upon to twofold by 2030.Declining price of lithium-ion battery is expected to make EV’s more affordable. This is likely to benefit the demand for lithium in years to come.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Lithium Mining Market
From the demand-side, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative influence on the global market for lithium mining. COVID-19 outbreak and lock downs have led to shutdown/temporary halt of several small-scale industries, including automotive. Scarcity of labor and disruption in supply chain of raw material/equipment/component remains the key challenging factors. A low-price environment has been discouraging fresh production increases and investment in new lithium projects for much of the past 18 months, and the COVID-19 pandemic could exacerbate that trend.
Discover sales predictions for the global lithium mining market and submarkets.
Along with revenue& volume prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the lithium mining market, with forecasts for 3Recovery Source, 2 Type, 8 Application each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
How the Lithium Mining Market report helps you
In summary, our 480+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Lithium Mining Market, with forecasts for Recovery Source, Type, and Application, each forecasted at a global and regional level- discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 18 key national markets – See forecasts for the Lithium mining market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Poland, China, Australia, ASEAN, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Zimbabwe among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market- including company profiles for 13 of the major companies involved in the Lithium Mining Market.
- Albemarle Corporation
- SQM S.A.
- Yanfeng Lithium Co.,Ltd.
- Tianqi Lithium
- Mineral Resources Limited (MRL)
- Orocobre Limited Pty Ltd
- Lithium Americas Corp.
- Altura Mining
- Galaxy Resources
- Piedmont Lithium Limited
- Pilbara Minerals
- Youngy Co., Ltd.
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence
Find more research reports on the Energy Industry click on:
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports means that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
Tel: + 44 207 549 9987
USA Tel: 00 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: 00 353 1 695 0006
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.