• Nuclear decommissioning is the process in which a nuclear facility is dismantled to the point that it no longer requires measures for radiation protection.
• Decommissioning is an administrative and technical process. It includes clean-up of radioactive materials and progressive demolition of the facility.
Market Overview and Trends
• Nuclear power plants need decommissioning past the time period of the operating license.
• The advent of advanced nuclear reactors will drive the nuclear steam generators market growth in the forthcoming years.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Growing demand for nuclear power
• Rising demand for electricity
• Transitioning trend toward renewable sources of energy due to minimal environmental impact
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High capital cost for setting up nuclear power plants
• Lack of skilled labor
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• PWR Systems Market, 2019-2029
• Immediate Dismantling Market, 2019-2029
• Deferred Dismantling Market, 2019-2029
• Entombment Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Latin America, Middle East and Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Companies are actively engaged in different developmental strategies in order to improve and increase their foothold in the global nuclear decommissioning services market.
• There have been a considerable number of product launches, product developments, mergers, and acquisitions recently in the global nuclear decommissioning services industry.
Major Market Players:
• Key company profiles such as Orano Group, Babcock International Group PLC, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, AECOM Group, Studsvik AB, BECHTEL GROUP INC, Enercon Services, Inc. are also provided in the report.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com