Industrial Oxygen Market to surpass USD 19.93 billion by 2030 from USD 9.99 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 7.15% within the coming years, i.e., 2020-30.Increasing oxygen applications such as refined products, petrochemicals, agrochemicals, polymers, pigments, oleochemicals, and liquid waste are also likely to drive Industrial Oxygen Market.
Industrial oxygen is produced by air separation processes. The use of the oxygen wand is primarily based on its oxidizing and life-sustaining properties. Industrial gases are used in different degrees of purity and for a wide variety of purposes, including food gases and medical gases. They can make production processes safer and more profitable and improve product quality. They often help to protect the environment
Request Sample Copy Research Report @ Click Here
Sample Copy of Research Report Includes:
• Market size & share analysis
• Top market players with sales, revenue, and business strategies analysis
• Market growth drivers and restraints
• Market opportunities & challenges
• Research methodology
(Get Sample Report within 12hrs with Covid-19 Impact Analysis)
- Linde Group
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso
- Air Water
- Yingde Gases
Industrial Oxygen Market: Segments
Oxygen segment to grow with the highest CAGR during 2020-2030
The Industrial Oxygen Market is segmented By Product into Oxygen, Refrigerated Liquid, Nitrogen. The Oxygen segment had the highest share of sales in 2020. Its high thermal efficiency-enhancing properties are increasing the Industrial Oxygen Market demand for industrial oxygen. It is used efficiently in the treatment of polluted water and hazardous waste, as well as in the coal gasification process, which therefore helps the application of oxygen in various industries will increase industrial oxygen demand on a large scale in the coming years.
Textile segment to grow with the highest CAGR during 2020-2030
The Industrial Oxygen Market is segmented By the End-User Industry into Chemical, Metal, Cement, Glass, Pharmaceutical, Water Treatment, Others. Increased production of textile products and increasing demand for industrial oxygen can contribute to healthy growth in the Industrial Oxygen Market. Increased uses for pad printing Screen printing and digital printing can drive growth in the ink segment.
Download Free PDF Report Brochure @ Click Here
Industrial Oxygen Market: Market Dynamics
Expansion of end-use sectors
The expansion of end-use sectors such as healthcare, chemistry, metalworking and welding, and construction and metallurgy, including the iron and steel industry, is expected to boost Industrial Oxygen Market in the coming years. The aerospace and construction sectors are expected to see a jump in the forecast period.
Growing Environmental Concerns
Industrial oxygen production uses great amount of electricity and requires large and sophisticated equipment to separate, purify, and store these gases, which represent a threat to the steady growth of the Industrial Oxygen Market.
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @ Click Here
Industrial Oxygen Market is further segmented by region into:
- North America Market Size, Share Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR-United States and Canada
- Latin America Market Size, Share Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR-Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America
- Europe market Size, Share Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR- United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Hungary Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, NORDIC, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Market Size, Share Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR-India, China, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Australia, and Rest of APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market Size, Share Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – North Africa, Israel, GCC, South Africa, and Rest of MENA
Industrial Oxygen Market report also contains analysis on:
Industrial Oxygen Market Segments:
- By Product
- Refrigerated Liquid
- By Application
- By End-Use Industries
- Water Treatment
Enquire more about this report before purchase @ Click Here
Fatpos Global is a consulting and research firm focused on market research, business services, and sourcing. We are trusted advisors to senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors. Our firm helps clients improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value. Our insight and guidance empowers clients to improve organizational efficiency, effectiveness, agility and responsiveness.
Details and in-depth content are available at
Mail us:- email@example.com