Medicines for bowel inflammation – you explore R&D and potential sales
What’s the future for treating inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD)? Visiongain’s updated report gives you revenue predictions from 2013, helping you stay ahead. There you find financial results, R&D trends, opportunities, and potential revenues.
In that work you see forecasted sales to 2023 at overall world market, submarket, product, and national level. You also assess emerging technologies. Try our new report.
Analysis of what shapes the IBD drugs industry and determines its potential
Discover what the future holds for agents treating inflammatory bowel disorders: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Read on, then, to explore that drug industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2023 and other data show you commercial potentials
Besides revenue forecasting, our new work shows recent results, growth rates, and market shares. You discover original quantitative and qualitative analysis, seeing business outlooks and developments (R&D). You also get 74 tables, 34 charts, and three interviews.
You know how hard it can be to find data. All that searching. Now, though, you can stay ahead in knowledge for IBD medicine, benefiting your research, analyses, and decisions.
Avoid falling behind. Also save time. Finding information you need just got easier. There, in our study, you hear what’s happening and see where the money lies.
The following sections, then, show what you get in our new investigation.
Prospects for the world market and submarkets for IBD medications
Our report shows revenue to 2023 for the overall world IBD drug market. It also shows you individual forecasts for five submarkets:
• Biologic therapies (biological drugs)
How will those colonic medicines perform? Which classes of lower-gut treatment will generate most money? There you assess prospects for revenue growth.
Our study gives you a feel for what stimulates and restrains that industry and market. That analysis helps you identify potential for those intestinal medicines. See how you can benefit.
You also find revenue predictions for leading products.
Forecasts for IBD drugs – what outlooks for sales?
How will top drugs perform to 2023 at world level? Our report forecasts individual revenues of 14 products, including these:
There you discover how high sales can go, to 2023, finding products and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. Also you examine competition. You see what’s happening, then, understanding trends, competition, challenges, and opportunities.
Our investigation also divides its overall IBD world forecast into geographical regions.
National markets for treating those gastrointestinal disorders
Developments worldwide expand the inflammatory bowel treatment market. Hear about the best revenue prospects.
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers and sellers of those drugs will occur from 2013 to 2023. See where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for 11 national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
• China, India, Brazil, and Russia (BRIC).
There you discover progress and outlooks. Product launches from 2013 to 2023 will change the commercial landscape.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends, and possibilities
What about R&D – pipelines for new drugs? You assess trends there, including for these agents:
• Interleukin (IL) inhibitors
• Cell-adhesion molecule (CAM) inhibitors
• TNF alpha inhibitors
• Stem cell therapies
• Chemokine receptors
• Antioxidants and barrier function therapies.
That R&D explores many molecular pathways and targets. It holds promise. You hear about innovations there – developments and their significance. Discover progress.
For large companies and specialty pharma firms there exist many opportunities. Our new study explains, discussing issues to help your work.
Issues affecting manufacturing and selling of IBD treatments
Our report also shows you issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Nature of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
• Aetiology and epidemiology of IBD
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) as medications
• Delivery systems for agents
• Vaccines and alternative therapy
• Genotyping and improvements to treatments.
There you explore political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing outlooks for the business. You also analyse that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Discover now what the future holds.
Companies leading that industry and 2017 market value
From 2013, new treatments hold great potential for investment, technological advances and high revenues. Our study predicts the world market for IBD drugs will reach $9.6bn in 2017, and expand further to 2023.
Our work shows you what technologies, products, and organisations hold greatest potential. In particular, it investigates these companies:
• Janssen Biotech
• Warner Chilcott
• Shire Pharmaceuticals.
From 2013 there exist prospects for new drugs and overall sales growth. Our report shows you the possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Eight ways Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: World Drug Market 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, then, our research and analysis give you the following knowledge:
• Revenue to 2023 of the world market for IBD medicines – discover that industry’s overall sales potential
• Revenues to 2023 for 5 world-level submarkets – investigate the potential of its components, finding the most promising places for investments and sales
• Revenues to 2023 for 14 products – find sales outlooks for top brands, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – discover the best countries for revenues and potential growth
• Assessments of top companies – hear about participants’ activities, capabilities, results, and outlooks
• Review of R&D – explore progress in research and development, finding technological and medical possibilities
• Interviews with authorities on the field – discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Competition and opportunities – investigate what shapes that market’s future, including ways to develop business and succeed.
Information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our new report, discovering where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity for treating those gastrointestinal diseases. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also find how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Treatment of IBD – assess its potential now, seeing what you can gain
Our new study shows you data, trends, opportunities, and sales predictions for drugs treating inflammatory bowel disorders. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.