The oil and gas (O&G) automation and control (A&C) systems market is a well established sector of the oil and gas industry. A&C systems are applied to all segments from upstream to downstream, and serve a large variety of applications, from emergency shutdown of production facilities to control sensors checking flows in pipelines and automation systems assisting manufacturing processes in refineries. The first A&C systems were in operation as early as the 1960s and they continue to play a critical role in the oil and gas industry today.
Nevertheless, the overall trend in the automation and control systems market over the next 10 years is one of growth, thanks to robust demand for process optimisation, safety measures and remote-control solutions in every segment of the O&G industry. A&C systems allow companies to monitor operations in real time and improve on-site decision-making in order to maximise production. They raise facility uptimes and lower maintenance costs in the long term. Finally, they are critical in cutting costs, from those related to sub-optimal processes to those of personnel.
Visiongain calculates that the 2014 global oil & gas automation & control systems market will be worth $13,194m in sales value. This includes the markets for Distributed Control Systems (DCSs), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, Safety Instrumented Systems (SISs), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MESs) and the aggregated sales of other technologies such as Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs).
Why you should buy Oil & Gas Automation & Control Systems Market 2014-2024
What is the future of the oil & gas automation & control systems market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the oil & gas automation & control systems sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global oil & gas automation & control systems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 149 page report provides 100 tables, charts and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil & gas automation & control systems market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil & gas automation & control systems sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information that you should know about
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the oil & gas automation & control systems sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from four leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– CCS, LLC
– Metso Automation
– Mitsubishi Electric
– Yokogawa Electric
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types from 2014-2024
– How will individual product types perform over the forecast period? Discover how high sales will progress from 2014-2024, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and sales. You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 5 leading key product types as follows:
– Distributed Control Systems (DCSs) forecast 2014-2024
– Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) forecast 2014-2024
– Safety Instrumented Systems (SISs) forecast 2014-2024
– Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems forecast 2014-2024
– Manufacturing Execution Systems (MESs) forecast 2014-2024
– Plus other aggregated oil & gas automation & control technologies forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional oil & gas automation & control systems markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
– Learn about the market potential for oil & gas automation & control systems companies in the developed and developing regions, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 7 regional markets.
– North America forecast 2014-2024
– South America forecast 2014-2024
– Europe forecast 2014-2024
– Russia & Central Asia forecast 2014-2024
– Africa forecast 2014-2024
– Middle East forecast 2014-2024
– Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Receive a PEST analysis identifying the political, economic, sociological and technological factors affecting sales of oil & gas automation & control systems from 2014 onwards:
– Developments in the upstream, midstream and downstream industry globally and their consequences for the oil & gas automation & control systems market.
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Advances in product quality and their consequences for competing technologies.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the oil & gas automation & control systems industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, by exploring and analysing the activities of these companies you can see where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the oil & gas automation & control systems industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading producers of oil & gas automation & control systems examining their 2013 market sales and market share, capabilities, product portfolios, M&A activity, and major recent contracts:
– Rockwell Automation
– Yokogawa Electric
– Schneider Electric
– Plus profiles of 48 other companies operating in the oil & gas automation & control systems market.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the oil & gas automation & control systems market
The Oil & Gas Automation & Control Systems Market 2014-2024 report provides impartial oil & gas automation & control systems sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with CCS, Metso Automation, Mitsubishi Electric and Yokogawa Electric are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the Oil & Gas Automation & Control Systems Market 2014-2024 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the oil & gas automation & control systems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Oil & Gas Automation & Control Systems Market 2014-2024. Avoid missing out – order our report now.