Your guide to sales outlooks and R&D for treating Parkinson’s
Where are treatments for Parkinson’s disease heading – technological and commercial outlooks? Visiongain’s updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023 and shows you R&D trends, opportunities and industry prospects. Emerging technologies hold promise.
Our new study investigates developments, also letting you assess projected sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you investigate the most promising areas in that industry and market segment for neurodegenerative disorders.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our report you find revenue forecasting to 2023, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT), business news, outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You receive 63 tables, 38 charts and four research interviews.
You can stay ahead in knowledge for treating that motor system disorder and benefit your research and analyses. Our work lets you discover industry dynamics and growth potentials.
Make sure you know the latest trends, innovations and opportunities. The following sections show what you find in our study.
You see prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with predictions of overall world market value, you see revenue forecasting of five submarkets at world level. We show sales data from 2011 to 2023:
• Dopaminergic agents
• Dopamine receptor agonists
• COMT inhibitors
• MAO inhibitors
• Other mechanisms of action (grouped).
With our investigation you gain research and analysis with individual sales forecasts and discussions. You find competition, commercial drivers and restraints. See what’s likely to achieve the most success for treating Parkinson’s disease (PD).
Our work also breaks the overall world PD forecast into leading national markets.
Prospects to 2023 for leading countries
Developments worldwide will influence the Parkinson’s drug market, especially rising demand in emerging countries. There are many opportunities.
You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for seven national markets and one developing market block. Find relevant overall sales:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations, grouped analysis).
See what’s likely to happen. You find areas with highest potential. Also, you investigate reasons for expected revenue growth, especially future PD medication.
Research and development – see trends and possibilities
What about the R&D pipeline for Parkinson’s treatment? You assess developmental trends there:
• Adenosine receptor antagonists
• Glutamatergic drugs
• LID treatment options
• Agents for non-motor symptoms
• Treatment of psychosis
• Alleviation of PD sleep disorders
• Pain treatment
• Nicotinic receptor targeting.
Also, our work covers the disease modification field, including:
• Possible neuroprotectants (including Azilect)
• GDNF and other growth factors
• Peptide drugs
• Gene therapies
• Neurotrophic factors and PD treatment with stem cells
• Therapeutic vaccines.
Many opportunities exist for large companies and specialty pharma firms. Our study shows you why and how.
Leading companies and market value in 2016
What will happen next? The pharmaceutical industry will improve treatments for Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative disorders. The R&D pipeline is strong, broad and promising.
Overall world revenue for drugs treating PD will reach $3426m in 2016, our report forecasts. Ageing populations will increase sales of those medicines. Also, improved understanding of the disease, drug delivery and other technological advances will be important.
In our study you find discussions of these companies and others:
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
Neurological specialists will develop and prosper from 2013. Our work shows you commercial possibilities for those CNS treatments.
Eight main ways Parkinson’s Disease: World Drug Market 2013-2023 helps you
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
• Forecasted revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 5 submarkets – you discover the industry’s future prospects
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy and BRIC nations – you see national and regional sales outlooks
• Review of R&D pipelines – you hear about progress in established and emerging research areas and see commercial possibilities
• Opinions on the sector – you discover our interviews with authorities in the field
• Assessment of companies – you find activities, products, strategies and outlooks
• Competition and opportunities influencing sales – you see what affects the future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess commercial trends, drivers and restraints
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you see factors and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving time and getting you recognition for technological and commercial insight.
Discover prospects for Parkinson’s treatments by ordering now
Visiongain’s study is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for treating neurodegenerative disorders. You find data, trends and predictions. Please ask for our report now.