Visiongain has published a new report on Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market Report: Forecasts by Component (Microprocessors and Controllers, Semiconductors, Power Sources, Field-Programmable Gate Array, Sensors, Application-Specific Integrated Circuit), by Sub System (Hardware, Software), by End Use (Defense, Nuclear Power Plants, Space) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Radiation-Hardened Electronics market has been witnessing strong growth over the past few years owing to significant investments in space exploration programs across the globe. Radiation-Hardened Electronics are highly used for space application which is required to decommissioning nuclear power plants and to carry out human activities in space accelerator. Harsh nuclear environments cause severe problems for human being when they are exposed for longer times.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @https://www.visiongain.com/report/radiation-hardened-electronics-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
This has resulted in the development of specific robotic technologies and remote technologies to reduce the human exposure to nuclear environment. However, development of robots requires electronics devices made of materials which are capable of withstanding nuclear environment for longer durations, which is one of the key factors driving the Radiation-Hardened Electronics market over the past few years and trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Companies have been investing significantly on R&D activities to develop various Radiation-Hardened electronics devices such as cameras, sensors, microprocessors, and various semiconductors in the recent past.
In Addition to nuclear power plants and space, defense is also one of the major end users for Radiation-Hardened electronics. Defense forces across the globe are carrying out various R&D activities to develop mobile and mini nuclear reactors to serve armed forces with continuous power supply at their military bases. Therefore, ongoing R&D programs to develop mini portable nuclear reactors are expected to spurt the growth of Radiation-Hardened electronics market over the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market
Covid-19 has impacted the global economies on the larger scale owing to majority of the countries announced lockdown to contain the spread of corona virus. Several businesses have been affected negatively affected by the pandemic resulting in economic instability across the globe. As a result, GDP of the top spending countries on Radiation-Hardened electronics such as US, Russia, Germany, and India are expected to shrink in coming years, which is expected to slow down the market growth in next two to three years.
How the Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market report helps you
In summary, our 200+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market, with forecasts for By Component, By Sub system and By End Use, each forecasted at a global and regional level- discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Radiation-Hardened Electronics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market- including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market.
Some of the company’s profiled in this report include BAE Systems, Cobham plc, Data Device Corporation, Analog Devices Inc, Honeywell International Inc, Infineon Technologies Inc., IBM Corporation, Micropac Industries Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation and Microchip Technology Inc.
- In September 2019, Idaho National Laboratory, a US based company has developed a new instrument called Micro-Pocket Fission Detector (MPFD). MPFD is a sensor that is capable of measuring the amount of neurons coursing inside the nuclear reactor. This Fission Detector can be equipped with radiation-hardened pre-amplifier, which helps in electronic circuits to withstand high amount of nuclear radiation for longer period.
- In October 2019, Sandia National Labs has announced that the company is upgrading its radiation-hardened chips production line, which is used for nuclear weapons. US has also announced that they are investing US$ 170 million on SkyWater Technology Foundry to improve their production line of radiation-hardened-chip to cater to various Defense Department needs.
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports means that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
PR at Visiongain Inc.
Tel: + 44 0207 336 6100
USA Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
Toll Free: 00-1-646-396-5129
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.