Human consumption of fossil fuels is a major source of carbon dioxide (CO2) and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions globally. In the largest economies of the world, such as the US and China, coal-burning power stations remain responsible for a large volume of electricity generated carbon emissions. Other sources are found in industrial sites and other thermal power plants, such as natural gas fired. These emissions are increasing year on year, leading to concerns over permanent climate change, ocean acidification and air quality changes. A reduction in GHG emissions has since been made essential at international, national and regional policy levels. Carbon capture & storage (CCS) has been proposed as a technology to aid in these climate change mitigation strategies.
Although CCS may not be the only option for reducing global CO2 emissions, it is one of the most direct options. In a world that still relies heavily on fossil fuel generated power, CCS offers the ability to capture CO2 emissions without having to reinvest in completely alternative energy sources and technologies. With rapidly growing consumption of coal, particularly in developing nations such as China and India, but also in regions such as the US, CCS is a robust option for emissions mitigation.
The market is still immature, with few large scale developments worldwide. Economic slowdowns, inefficient policies and problematic economics have led to slow growth in this market, despite initial enthusiasm for its development. However, with the growth of CO2 EOR, and tightening of environmental legislation there is hope for CCS growth worldwide.
Visiongain calculated that global spending in the carbon capture & storage market will total $6,692m in 2014.
Why you should buy The Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) Market 2014-2024
What is the future of the Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) sector.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive critical information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 212 page report provides 176 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Carbon Capture & Storage market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Carbon Capture & Storage sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Carbon Capture & Storage sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– HTC CO2 Systems
– Air Liquide
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the secrets of the Carbon Capture & Storage industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these CCS submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
– CO2 Capture forecast 2014-2024
– CO2 Transmission forecast 2014-2024
– CO2 Storage forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Carbon Capture & Storage markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Carbon Capture & Storage companies in both developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 11 leading national markets.
– The US forecast 2014-2024
– The Canadian forecast 2014-2024
– The Chinese forecast 2014-2024
– The UK forecast 2014-2024
– The Australian forecast 2014-2024
– The Norwegian forecast 2014-2024
– The UAE forecast 2014-2024
– Other MENA forecast 2014-2024
– The Netherlands forecast 2014-2024
– The Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
– The Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are investing their money and which technologies they are utilising.
– You will be able to examine 12 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues assessing market advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Government Support
– Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
– Environmental Legislation
– Taxes and Cap and Trade Schemes
– CO2 as a Commodity
– Public Opposition
– Climate Change Awareness
– EOR technologies
– Technological Progress
– Technological Versatility
– Improvements in Rival Technologies
• Identify who the leading companies are with capture capacity share analysis of leading players in the Carbon Capture & Storage industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Carbon Capture & Storage industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 23 leading companies within the Carbon Capture & Storage industry examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Air Products
– Air Liquide
– Babcock & Wilcox
– Fluor Corporation
– General Electric
– HTC Purenergy Inc
– Linde AG
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
– Praxair Inc
– E.ON SE
– Enel S.p.A
– RWE AG
– Saskatchewan Power Corporation
– Scottish & Southern Energy Plc
– Southern Company
– Baker Hughes
– Kinder Morgan
– National Grid Plc
– You will also be provided with a ranking of the top 15 companies in the market by capture capacity, 2014-2024
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Carbon Capture & Storage market
The Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) Market 2014-2024 report provides impartial CCS sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with HTC CO2 Systems, Air Liquide and Arup are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) Market 2014-2024 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report the Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) Market 2014-2024. Avoid missing out – order our report now.