Desalination systems have long been an expensive solution to water scarcity issues whose commercialisation was limited to hydrocarbon-rich countries lacking natural water resources: in other words, to Middle East nations. The market landscape, however, has changed over the last 20 years. Decades of research and technological improvements have greatly increased the energy efficiency of thermal desalination plants, helping bring down operating costs. Meanwhile, membrane-based desalination has changed the economics of the sector radically, making desalination more affordable and less dependent on thermal energy sources.
These factors, coupled with demographic trends in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific, have boosted the addition of desalination capacity worldwide in the 2000s. Weakened by the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the subsequent world economic slowdown, the 2011 revolutions in North Africa and the drop in new capacity additions after the 2000’s boom, the desalination market reached its lowest point in a decade in 2013. The solidity of the underlying market fundamentals, however, suggests that the desalination industry will enter a new phase of growth in 2014.
Visiongain calculates that the global desalination market will be worth $3,917m by the end of this 2014. This includes the market estimates for reverse osmosis (RO); multi-effect distillation (MED); multi-stage flash (MSF); electrodialysis (ED), electrodeionisation (EDI) and electrodialysis reversal (EDR); and the aggregated CAPEX on hybrid plants or other technologies.
Why you should buy The Desalination Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects For Leading Companies
What is the future of the desalination market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover desalination market forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the future market prospects for the desalination sector.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View global desalination market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed CAPEX projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 196 page report provides 160 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future desalination market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the desalination sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the desalination sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– A leading EPC company
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types from 2014-2024
– How will individual product types perform over the forecast period? Discover how high CAPEX can go from 2014-2024, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and spending. You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 5 leading key product types as follows :
– Reverse osmosis (RO) forecast 2014-2024
– Multi-effect distillation (MED) forecast 2014-2024
– Multi-stage flash (MSF) forecast 2014-2024
– Electrodialysis (ED), electrodeionisation (EDI) and electrodialysis reversal (EDR) systems forecast 2014-2024
– Plus the aggregated CAPEX forecast for other desalination technologies and hybrid plants 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national desalination markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for desalination companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 10 leading national markets.
– Chile forecast 2014-2024
– India forecast 2014-2024
– Iran forecast 2014-2024
– Israel forecast 2014-2024
– Kuwait forecast 2014-2024
– Morocco forecast 2014-2024
– Oman forecast 2014-2024
– Saudi Arabia forecast 2014-2024
– United Arab Emirates forecast 2014-2024
– United States forecast 2014-2024
– Plus, specific analysis for five further national markets (Algeria, Australia, China, Libya and Spain
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 10 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
– You will be able to examine 10 detailed tables of significant upcoming desalination projects.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting the desalination market. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– Technological issues and constraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Demographic changes
– Advances in product quality and their consequences for competing technologies
• Identify who the leading companies are in the desalination industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, the report explores and analyses the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the desalination industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 5 leading desalination companies examining their market sizing and shares, capabilities, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook:
– Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
– Veolia Water
– GE Water & Process Technologies
– IDE Technologies
• Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the desalination market
– The Desalination Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Companies report provides impartial desalination sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
– With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Biwater and with a leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How The Desalination Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Companiesreport can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the desalination market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report The Desalination Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Companies. Avoid missing out – order our report now.