Natural gas is a relatively abundant commodity and is increasingly becoming more available through the growing international trade of LNG and pipeline gas. The advantages of natural gas, such as its lower environmental impact, higher efficiency and flexibility in power supply, are leading to increased demand for natural gas fired power infrastructure.
Regionally demand for natural gas power is driven by quite different factors creating a clear pattern to global gas power developments over the coming years. Visiongain analysed over 375 under construction, planned and proposed gas power projects and forecasts that over 470GW of new capacity will be added globally in the next ten years.
Visiongain has determined that the value of the global natural gas power generation market will reach $37.5bn in 2013.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely and collected extensive data from government agencies and companies. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. The report provides insight into key drivers and restraints behind gas power generation developments, as well as identifying leading companies. The report also provides a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting key business opportunities.
Why you should buy Natural Gas Power Generation Market 2013-2023
• 131 pages of comprehensive analysis
• 105 tables, charts, and graphs analysis and quantifying the market
• Global natural gas power generation market forecasts between 2013-2023
• National natural gas power generation market forecasts between 2013-2023
– Saudi Arabia
– Rest of the World (R0W)
• Mid-term natural gas power capacity addition forecasts for each national market
• A PEST analysis of the Natural Gas Power Generation Market
• 10 leading companies identified and profiled
– Bechtel Corporation
– Burns & McDonnell
– Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
– E4 Group
– Fluor Corporation
– General Electric (GE)
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
– Siemens AG
You can order this report today