Visiongain has calculated that the global pumped hydro storage (PHS) market will see CAPEX of $3,853bn in 2016, including spending on new PHS installations and upgrades and expansions of existing projects. The report analyses the evolution of installed capacity and forecasts capital spending and capacity additions in 3 main technology submarkets (open-loop, closed-loop and innovative PHS), 14 national markets (the United States, China, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Indonesia) and the rest of the world. The analysis of every market is complemented with project tables of all operational and currently planned PHS installations and an overview of the main drivers and restraints in the market space. An assessment of the main patterns of innovation in the market, and the evolution in construction times, costs and the capacity of installations in different spaces are also included to provide a comprehensive overview of the evolution of the market. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the pumped hydro storage, energy storage and power networks environments. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
The report will answer questions such as:
– How is the PHS market evolving?
– What are the prospects for the 14 leading national markets over the next decade?
– What is the outlook for open-loop, closed-loop and innovative PHS? How will each submarket’s share of capital spending and installed capacity evolve over the forecast period?
– Who are the main companies in the PHS market? Where are they most active and what projects are they currently involved in?
– Where are the major projects currently taking place around the world? What is their status?
– What are the key factors affecting the outlook of the market? What is driving and restraining the PHS market?
– What are the main applications of PHS and how do they vary between the leading national markets?
– How many existing PHS installations are there, where are they situated and how does installed capacity vary between different national markets and PHS submarkets?
– What are the main patterns of innovation currently discernible in the PHS market?
– How do sizes of PHS installations, their construction times and costs vary between different national markets and technology submarkets? How are they expected to evolve?
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Don’t miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the pumped hydro storage sector, the power sector and the energy storage sector with an interest in energy storage technologies. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Order The Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS) Market 2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.