The West African oil & gas market is experiencing a period of strong growth, with significant exploration and production activity taking place in the region’s offshore fields. The similarities between the pre-salt reserves in Brazil and West Africa is generating renewed interest in the latter’s oil & gas market, while high oil prices are enticing companies to invest in deepwater E&P. This will lead to substantial growth over the coming decade, creating opportunities for companies involved in the region’s oil & gas market. Visiongain’s analysis shows that capital expenditure in the West African oil & gas market will total $21.30bn in 2013. This includes spending on exploration and production projects, as well as oil & gas infrastructure projects, such as refineries, pipelines, LNG and GTL facilities.
The 8 West African countries profiled in the report are Angola, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Nigeria and the Republic of the Congo.
Though plagued by political and security concerns, the West African region possesses considerable oil & gas reserves which have been exploited for a number of decades. The more established Nigerian and Angolan markets will continue to dominate spending, though newer oil & gas producers such as Ghana will see the most impressive growth rates. Oil production will increase in most West African countries over the coming decade, while several nations have the potential to construct major LNG export facilities as global demand for gas continues to rise.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts to identify key aspects and trends in the West African market. The report provides insight into key the drivers for, and restraints on, West African oil & gas capital expenditure. It also identifies future growth areas, analyses leading companies and provides a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data, including regional and national market forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting key business opportunities.
Why you should buy The West African Oil & Gas Market 2013-2023
• 162 pages of comprehensive analysis
• 125 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the West African oil & gas market in detail
• West African oil & gas CAPEX forecast from 2013 to 2023
• Detailed ten year CAPEX forecasts from 2013-2023 with analysis for the 8 national West African oil & gas markets:
– Côte d’Ivoire
– Equatorial Guinea
– Republic of the Congo
• Detailed analysis of regional and national economic development and business climate
• Information on current West African exploration activity and upcoming production projects
• National oil production forecasts for the period 2012-2017
• Tables detailing major upcoming oil & gas infrastructure projects, including refineries, pipelines, LNG and GTL facilities
• A PEST analysis for political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the West African oil & gas market from 2013 onwards
• Comprehensive information about the major companies active in the West African oil & gas market
– Royal Dutch Shell
– Total S.A.
• Analysis of the factors driving and restraining spending in each national West African oil & gas market
You can order this report today
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The West African Oil & Gas Market 2013-2023.