Visiongain has published a new report on Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Product (Nebulizers (Compressor-Based Nebulizers, Piston-Based Hand-Held Nebulizers, Ultrasonic Nebulizers), Humidifiers (Heated Humidifiers, Passover Humidifiers, Integrated Humidifiers, Built-in Humidifiers, Stand-Alone Humidifiers), Oxygen Concentrators (Fixed Oxygen Concentrators, Portable Oxygen Concentrators), Positive Airway Pressure Devices (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Auto-Titrating Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure Devices), Ventilators (Adult Ventilators, Neonatal Ventilators), Gas Analyzers, Capnographs), by Technology (Electrostatic Filtration, HEPA Filter Technology, Hollow Fiber Filtration, Microsphere), by End-user (Hospital, Home Care Settings), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
The global therapeutic respiratory devices market is segmented on the basis of region into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. According to Visiongain analysis, global therapeutic respiratory devices market was estimated to be valued at US$xx million in 2020. The region is expected to witness a CAGR of xx% from 2021 to 2026 and is expected to reach US$xx million in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx million in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the region will reach US$xx million in 2031 while growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2021 to 2031.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 On This Industry @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/therapeutic-respiratory-devices-market-2021/
Which Factors are Fuelling Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Industry Growth?
• Rising Geriatric Population to Boost Market Growth
• Rising Prevalence of Respiratory Disorders like Asthma & COPD to Fuel Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market Growth
• Growing Burden of Air Borne Infections
• Technological Advancements Leading to Adoption of Therapeutic Devices in Home Care Settings
What are Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market Opportunities?
• Growing PoCT Industry to Offer Lucrative Growth Prospects
• Digital Platform for Respiratory Related Therapies to Offer Lucrative Growth Opportunities
• Growing Demand for Home Care Therapeutic Devices
• Emergence of Smart Inhalers to Offer Lucrative Growth Prospects Through 2031
How the Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market report helps you
In summary, our 450+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market, with forecasts for Product, Technology, Distribution Channel, and End-Use, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 15 key national markets– See forecasts for the Therapeutic Respiratory Devices market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 14 of the companies involved in the Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include CareFusion Corporation, GE Healthcare, Airsep Corporation, Compumedics Ltd., Smiths Medical, Invacare, Fisher and Paykel, Mindray, Hamilton Medical, BD, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, ResMed, 3M, and GlaxoSmithKline Plc, among others.
Digital Platform for Respiratory Related Therapies to Offer Lucrative Growth Opportunities
As COVID-19 takes its toll, respiratory health has become a major concern within the medical community and beyond in recent months. Respiratory illnesses, on the other hand, have long had an influence on the American public. As per the CDC estimates, 19.2 million adults in the U.S. suffer from asthma. The world is witnessing the rise of digital for tracking and treating respiratory illnesses, just as seen in many other areas of health. Although players in the diabetes, hypertension, and related spaces have received the majority of the attention and use of digital health for chronic care management, there is increasing interest in respiratory disorders, asthma, and COPD. The healthcare system spends more than $130 billion a year on asthma, COPD, and other associated diseases. Although there may be opportunities in the respiratory room, caring for these conditions has its own set of challenges, including being difficult to quantify. Companies all over the world are working on creating digital platforms for respiratory-related therapies, such as AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) and Sonmol, a Chinese digital respiratory therapeutics firm, which announced a partnership to create a digital therapies and services network targeting respiratory and other diseases on April 21, 2020. The collaboration between Aptar & Sonmol is anticipated to significantly strengthen Aptar’s digital health product offerings across the Asia Pacific region.
Emergence of Smart Inhalers to Offer Lucrative Growth Prospects Through 2031
One example of intelligent technology is smart inhalers. Patients with bronchospasm can now plan their medication dosage and administration times. Patients are very knowledgeable about diseases thanks to available technology, which allows them to search anything on the website and obtain information quickly. It is a multifunctional device that enables these devices to communicate with one another. It has three main functions: (1) inform the daily dosage limit, (2) the amount of dosage left, and (3) the health status of the patient. Technology is becoming more useful in healthcare products as it becomes smarter. People who take multiple asthma medications, on the other hand, must give permission to use multiple meditations. Because of the rising rate of respiratory illnesses, increased pollution, and an ageing population, India’s demand for smart inhalers is expected to be very high. A common barrier to widespread adoption of smart inhalers is a lack of awareness about how to use them.
According to Visiongain analysis, key players are forming various strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, partnerships, collaborations, and launching new products to strengthen their position in the global therapeutic respiratory devices market. Some of the companies profiled in the report include CareFusion Corporation, GE Healthcare, Airsep Corporation, Compumedics Ltd., Smiths Medical, Invacare, Fisher and Paykel, Mindray, Hamilton Medical, BD, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, ResMed, 3M, and GlaxoSmithKline Plc among others.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements @ https://www.visiongain.com/contact/
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends, and predictions.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges), PEST Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Find More Other Industry Research Reports by Visiongain:
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help:
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent market research company in Europe, the company comprises over 400+ analysts and consultants, adding more than 1400 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 18 industries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth.
Tel: + 44 207 549 9987
USA Tel: 00 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: 00 353 1 695 0006
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.