Visiongain has published a new report on Tissue Engineering Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Application (Cord Blood & Cell Banking, Cancer, GI & Gynaecology, Dental, Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal, & Spine). PLUS Profiles of Leading Pharma Contract Manufacturing Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis. PLUS COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Tissue Engineering market was valued at US$ xx billion in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$ xx billion by 2031. The capability of tissue engineering techniques in treating irreparable damage of tissues has boosted the market growth. Moreover, a rise in demand for reformative medicine and tissue engineering procedures to treat damaged tissues further increases this growth.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/tissue-engineering-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
COVID-19 Impact on Tissue Engineering Market
Tissue engineering market will spur during the spread of pandemic COViD-19, as the market finds multiple application areas which includes Cord Blood & Cell Banking, Cancer, GI & Gynaecology, Dental, Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal, & Spine which are ever-increasing areas of spread of disease.
How the Tissue Engineering Market report helps you.?
In summary, our 190+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
– Revenue forecasts to 2031 for each of the above mentioned segments each forecasted at a global and regional level– growth of all segments on regional level helps to understand most lucrative segment.
– Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 10 key national markets – the report highlights market growth prospects for key countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, and India. The report also highlights growth potential in Central & South America as well as Middle East & Africa.
– Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for over 10 of the major companies involved in the Tissue Engineering market
Tissue engineering provides substitutes to surgical reconstruction, transplants, and other automated devices that are used to repair injured tissues. The market for tissue engineering is also boosted by a constant increase in the need for effective regenerative treatments owing to a rise in the prevalence of diabetes, obesity, and other disorders due to lifestyle changes, aging population, and growing trauma cases.
Orthopaedics, musculoskeletal, and spine segment led the market for tissue engineering in 2019 due to the rise in the occurrence of musculoskeletal disorders. The orthopaedic regenerative segment includes the spine, bone substitutes, and bone grafts. According to the U.S. Medicare and Medicaid facility, there are around 900,000 surgeries every year that need bone replacement or reconstruction. The healthcare expenditure in the U.S. is increased by USD 60 billion owing to the prevalence of approximately 15 million fracture cases yearly.
Some of the companies profiled in the market for tissue engineering include Medtronic plc; Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc; Allergan plc; Athersys, Inc; ACell, Inc.; Organogenesis Holdings Inc; Tissue Regenix Group plc; Stryker Corporation; RTI Surgical, Inc.; Integra Life Sciences Corporation; ReproCell, Inc.; and Baxter International, Inc.
• Key players are entering into contracts and partnerships to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors. For instance, in March 2019, ACell and MyungMoon Bio Co. Ltd., signed an exclusive distribution contract for the circulation of ACell’s Cytal Wound Matrix and MicroMatrix wound management solutions in South Korea. MyungMoon is a reputed distributor and manufacturer of drugs and medical devices in South Korea.
• Additionally, major players are in a process of development of new tissue engineering products and up-gradation of their product ranges to cater the current demand. For instance, in April 2019, ACell received an additional 510(k) FDA clearance for its Gentrix product line. This headed to an increase in indications for use of the company’s Gentrix surgical matrix products.
• Besides this, companies such as Histogenics Corp.; MiMedix Group, Inc.; Genzyme; and DiscGenics have work in progress products with constructive results in preclinical and clinical trials. Anticipated successful launch of these products during the forecast period is expected to make a significant contribution towards market growth.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Find more Visiongain research reports on pharma industry click on the following links:
- Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
- Single-Use Bioreactors Market
- NGS-Based RNA Sequencing Market
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10 year forecasts, are hundreds of pages long, with in-depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which we find currently can influence one another. These markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports means that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.