Visiongain has published a new report on Glyphosate Market Report to 2031: Glyphosate Market by Crop Type (Genetically Modified, Conventional), Form (Liquid, Dry), Application (Agricultural (Grains & Cereals, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), Non Agricultural) PLUS COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Recovery Pattern Analysis (V-shaped, W-shaped, U-shaped, L-shaped) Profiles of Leading Companies, Region and Country.
In the 2021-2031 forecast period, Visiongain estimates the overall market for glyphosate will rise to approximately $x million in the 2020 market. Glyphosate was introduced in 1974 by Monsanto, and in the last decade it was the most widely used agricultural pesticide in the world under the trade name Roundup. Farmers are allowed to kill weeds but not the crops they cultivate. In many ways glyphosate comes with acid and multiple salts. More than 750 glyphosate products are on the market. It has been registered for weed control in over 100 plants and is registered in 130 countries. The environment of glyphosate is excellent, for example , rapid soil attachment, biodegradation, and extremely little toxic to mammals, birds and fish. The main aspect of pesticide safety is the adverse health consequences for farmers and people who work and live in agricultural areas.
Why Glyphosate is gaining traction in the global market?
A broad, post-emergent, non-selective systemic herbicide, glyphosate effectively kills or suppresses all types of plant including grass, perennials, vines, shrubs and trees. Glyphosate is a regulator for plant growth and a dryer when used at lower rates. It is used worldwide for agriculture and non-agribusiness. Glyphosate can be used with conventional, recyclable, wet tablings, hooded and hand-operated sprays; managed ropes, rollers and carpets, mistblowers, injectors, and wipe on applicators; Exposure to glyphosate at work and in residence can be expected based on its currently registered uses. Occupational and residential exposure Because of the low acute toxicity of glyphosate and a lack (especially cancer) of other toxicological issues, occupational and residential exposure data are not necessary for re-registration.
What factors could lead to an expansion of the Glyphosate market?
Fast marketing of genetically modified crops to boost glyphosate demand. Glyphosate is a wide-ranging systemic herbicide of organophosphorus widely used to kill grasses and weeds. It is the most commonly used non-selective herbicide used to control weeds before and after harvest. The demand for glyphosate depends largely upon the production of glyphosate-resistant plants across countries. Glyphosate is a non-selective herbicide after emergence that kills and controls a range of weed species and pests. Around 56 percent of the global use of glyphosate is now made by genetically engineered crops that tolerate herbicides. One of the main reasons for the increase in glyphosate use is the constant growth in the number of crops registered for use with the labelling of glyphosate products.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Company Ltd
Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd
Bayer Cropscience AG
Excel Crop Care Limited
Jiangsu Good Harvest-Weien Agrochemical Company
American Vanguard Corporation
King Quenson Industry Group
Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co. Ltd
Overall world revenue for Glyphosate Market will surpass $x million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Glyphosate Market report helps you
In summary, our 300+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Global Glyphosate Pricing Trend Analysis
• Which are the Factors affecting prices of Glyphosate Globally?
• How Fluctuations in Raw Material Costs for Glyphosate Impacts Final Product Price?
• Transportation Costs Analysis of Glyphosate to the Global market
• Global Inland Transportation Costs of Glyphosate
• Which Glyphosate Pricing Practices are Followed Globally?
• Which Pricing Methods are used in the Global Glyphosate Market?
• Price Leadership in the Global Glyphosate Market
• Price Comparisons of Products in the Global Glyphosate Market?
• Financial Experience of Global Producers in the Glyphosate Market
• Technology Background of Glyphosate
• Which Production Processes are Preferred by the Manufacturers of Glyphosate?
• What is the Sales Volume and Value of Glyphosate globally?
• Gross profit or loss Analysis of Glyphosate
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Glyphosate Market, with forecasts for Application, Crop Type, Form each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Glyphosate market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of Glyphosate.
The Glyphosate Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.