Visiongain has published a new report on Herbicides Market Report to 2031: By Type (Glyphosate, Diquat, 2,4-D, Dicamba, Acetochlor, Glufosinate) Mode of Action (Non-selective, Selective), By Crop type (Cereals & grains, Oilseeds & pulses, Fruits & vegetables, Others Crop Type) PLUS COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Recovery Pattern Analysis (V-shaped, W-shaped, U-shaped, L-shaped) Profiles of Leading Companies, Region and Country.
Visiongain has estimated that the total market for Herbicides would be around $x million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of x% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
In global crop production, the use of herbicides is increasing.
In agriculture, the demand for herbicides will increase and use is becoming more and more common around the world. Many developing countries such as India, China and Bangladesh face a shortage of manufacturing workers as millions of people are moving to urban areas. Herbicides are cheaper and easier to use in these countries than hand-wearing labour. In world agriculture, the use of herbicides is inevitable, not because millions of people leave rural areas, causing shortages of hand weeds, but also because crop yields must be increased. Hand weeding was never a very efficient weed control method that was often done too late and not often enough. Herbicides are increasingly being used in many parts of the world to replace tillage to improve environmental conditions. Compared to labour, use of herbicides reduces the amount of water that is erosion, fuel consumption, emissions of greenhouse gases and nutrient runoff.
Crop yield response to herbicides
Weed control using herbicides increase the crop yield over manual weeding. Different researchers worldwide opined the beneficial effect of herbicides on crop yield resulted not only in reduced competition from weeds but also in better seedbed moisture because less cultivation was needed consequently through improving the soil nutrient status, nutrient uptake by the plants.
What are the most important factors to reshape Herbicides market growth?
The shortage of workers for hand weeding makes the use of herbicides inevitable throughout the world. Inefficient hand weeding has meant significant yield losses to weeds throughout the world to this day. Integrated weed management has been an important part of growing crops where herbicide resistant weeds are present. Managing cropping programs as an ongoing system and planning ahead has allowed farmers to use appropriate weed control methods to effectively manage problem weeds and to reduce the risk of further resistance occurring. Significant crop losses due to weeds are simply not acceptable in a world where two billions more people will have to be fed in the next 40 years. Herbicide adoption will significantly increase crop yields and is the key to greater adoption of fertilizer use, which will lead to even greater yields. Herbicides are the key to sustainable crop production throughout the world and will remain the mainstay for weed control for the foreseeable future.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
The DOW Chemical Company
E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
Platform Specialty Products Corporation
Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd.
Drexel Chemical Company
Overall world revenue for Herbicides Market will surpass $x million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Herbicides Market report helps you?
In summary, our 500+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Visiongain Report provides detailed trend analysis of the global Herbicides market in the following years to determine prospective investment areas.
• Visiongain report helps you to get a thorough understanding of the factors behind the demand driving drivers of various Herbicides segments in the world’s top expenditure countries and identify their opportunities.
• Visiongain report will enhance your understanding for Herbicides market, including in terms of demand drivers, trends in the industry and the latest technological developments.
• Visiongain report helps you to determine the major channels that drive the world Herbicides market and provide a clear picture of future opportunities, which lead to revenue expansion.
• Channel resources by focusing on current programmes implemented by the various countries on the global Herbicides market.
• Make the right business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the overall competitive environment of the sector with detailed profiles of the world’s leading Herbicides solution providers that include information on their products, alliances, recent contract winnings and financial analysis wherever possible.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of Herbicides.
The Herbicides Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.