Visiongain has published a new report on Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market Report to 2031: By Type (Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN), NPK blends, Potassium nitrate, Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium phosphate (MAP), other nitrogen & phosphate compounds), On the basis of Crop Type (Cereals & grains, Oilseeds & pulses, Fruits & vegetables, Floriculture crops, Permanent crops, Plantation crops, Pastures, Grasslands, Other agricultural cultivation), On the basis of Application (Soil, Foliar, Fertigation, Aerial application, Basal application, Starter solution), On the basis of Form (Liquid, Dry, Granular, Pelleted) PLUS COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Recovery Pattern Analysis (V-shaped, W-shaped, U-shaped, L-shaped) Profiles of Leading Companies, Region and Country.
Visiongain has estimated that the total market for Nitrogenous Fertilizers would be around $x million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of x% during the forecast period 2021-2031. On the one hand, N fertilisers have greatly improved the delivery of food , feed and other raw materials based on bio-based raw materials and also improved land and labour efficiency, but on the other hand have a negative impact on environmental quality and have helped to deplete fossil fuel reserves. Strong pleas for the recycling of N containing “wastes” downstream resulted in this awareness. But it is naive to believe that even perfect recycling is sufficient for the same number of people to have the same diet without input of ‘new’ N. “New” N may either be derived from biological N (“legumes”) or industrial N (“fertiliser”). The existing literature does not show that N fertilisers are by themselves unsustainable, because they can be produced from renewable energy sources as well.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Koch Industries Inc.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
EuroChem Group AG
Sinofert Holdings Limited
Coromandel International Ltd.
Overall world revenue for Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market will surpass $x million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market report helps you
• In summary, our 400+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Which are the Channels of distribution for Nitrogenous Fertilizers?
• How Nitrogenous Fertilizers is Geographically distributed?
• What are Supply and demand considerations for Nitrogenous Fertilizers?
• What is the Status of Global Supply of Nitrogenous Fertilizers?
• How much Demand for Nitrogenous Fertilizers in the Global Market?
• Which are the Substitutability Issues for Nitrogenous Fertilizers?
• What is the Lead times for Nitrogenous Fertilizers?
• Nitrogenous Fertilizers Industry Knowledge of Country Sources
• Which are the Factors Affecting Purchasing Decisions?
• Comparisons of domestic products, subject imports, and non-subject imports
• Comparison of Global Produced and Imported Nitrogenous Fertilizers
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market, with forecasts for Type, Crop Type, Application, Form each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of Nitrogenous Fertilizers.
The Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.