The world military mobile computing systems market is expected to demonstrate significant and sustained growth throughout the forecast period, 2013-2023. Despite the additional financial strictures currently affecting many global defence budgets, tactical communications systems and mobile systems are expected to continue to drive spending; the pace of which will become significantly elevated as the forecast progresses. Technological developments and doctrinal requirements remain potent forces for driving the market and soldier modernisation programs across many nations are similarly expected to make use of COTS hardware to enhance digitisation capabilities in their ground forces. Emerging markets provide additional valuable stimuli in terms of the technology as a leapfrog, but their initial involvement (outside of China and India) is expected to be minimal. Visiongain has identified that the world military mobile computing systems market will reach $2.2bn in 2013.
Additional bright spots include the ongoing need for advanced tactical radio communications systems, which are currently in development and already have budgetary resources assigned and are thus largely insulated from potential cutbacks, and the need for securing these new devices. Information security is a top priority at the most rudimentary level and this is expected to be reflected in high spending and elevated growth in business opportunities for mobile device management providers and dedicated information security firms.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and leading national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the World Military Mobile Computing Systems Market 2013-2023: Ruggedized Man-Portable Systems, PCs, Laptops, Radios, Smartphones & Tablets
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the world military mobile computing systems market prospects
– The report comprises 255 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
-161 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis
– AirWatch, LLC
• View world market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the world military mobile computing systems market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the military mobile computing systems submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Man-portable Radios
– Mobile Computers
– Smart Devices, including Smartphones and tablets
– Security for Mobile Devices
• Learn about the opportunities in 11 leading national military mobile computing systems markets with forecasts between 2013-2023
– People’s Republic of China (PRC)
– Republic of Korea (ROK)
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– BAE Systems plc
– DRS Technologies
– Elbit Systems
– General Dynamics C4 Systems
– Getac Technologies
– Harris Corporation
– ITT Exelis
– Raytheon Company
– RIM, Inc.
– Rockwell Collins
– Samsung Group
– Thales Group
– VT Miltope (ST Engineering)
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market, revealing what drives and restrains the world military mobile computing systems industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the World Military Mobile Computing Systems Market 2013-2023: Ruggedized Man-Portable Systems, PCs, Laptops, Radios, Smartphones & Tablets report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the world military mobile computing systems industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report World Military Mobile Computing Systems Market 2013-2023: Ruggedized Man-Portable Systems, PCs, Laptops, Radios, Smartphones & Tablets